All of us are using mobile phones these days. And, most of you are reading this on mobile as well. Because smartphones are good enough to compete with computers now. But what makes these smartphones that smart? The answer is applications.
There are millions of applications that you can install on your android smartphone and make almost everything possible. In earlier times, most of the tasks were rarely possible because computers were too costly to buy. And, in this era, where even kids have a mobile phone. Everything has become simpler because of the applications which make the smartphones more efficient and effective to use.
So, to download the applications, the first place that comes in our minds is the Google Play Store. Yes, that is the official store where you can download almost every application. But, there are some of the apps which are paid while some are available for free. So, is there any other alternative for the play store from where you can download applications? Of course, there is an amazing app store which we call 9apps. You can either download the 9apps app for PC if you’re using emulator or simply visit 9apps.com to download applications.
How to download 9apps for pc
Downloading the 9apps for your pc is as easy as ABC. However, you need to have at least Windows 7 installed on your PC or laptop. With the right operating system, the download process requires only two steps:
- Install an Android Emulator On PC. This is the software on which the 9apps will run on your PC or laptop. There are several android emulators, but before you decide which one to install, make sure that it has Google play store. Bluestacks is a good example here. Just download and install it on your PC first and it will serve you right. It allows you to use several android apps on your PC.
- Download the 9apps app on your Android Emulator. The Bluestacks Android Emulator allows you to download the 9apps app on Google play store.
Little Info about 9apps app
|App Download Version||6.2|
|Last Updated||Jan. 16, 2017|
|Category||Free Productivity App|
|Content Rating||Rated for 3+|
|Support Android Version||Android 15 and above|
|Get it on||Google Play|
How to Install the 9apps for PC
- Once the download is finished, open the 9apps app and click the tab Install.
- The installation will take several minutes to be installed on your device.
- After the installation is done, you can now begin using your 9apps Application. You could see the 9apps app on Bluestacks’ My Apps area.
- And done! You can now take advantage of using 9apps for PC.
Features of 9apps for PC
9apps is the store where you can download mobile applications easily as you do from the Google Play Store. But, in the Play Store, you will not find some applications but, you will definitely find those applications on the 9apps store. 9apps gives opportunities to the new developers which are developing new apps. Moreover, another advantage of using 9apps is that you can download applications for free. The applications for which you have to pay on the Play Store are available for free on 9apps. Therefore, if you are looking for a great alternative for the Google Play Store or the App Store, you can try out 9apps for sure.
Also, 9apps store provides updates of the apps regularly so you have the latest versions of the apps. Also, there are hundreds of applications on the Play Store and App store which are premium versions. All these premium features and applications versions are available on the 9apps store for free. Therefore, you can definitely try this out. If you download and install an android emulator on your PC, you can install the 9apps app on your computer as well. Then, you will be able to download all the premium versions of the application right on your desktop. You will no longer need to look for the premium versions on the web.
Let’s have a look at the key features of the 9apps application:
- All the apps are organized
- Premium apps versions available for free
- Easy and fast downloads
- Millions of application available
- Gives opportunities to new developers
- All applications are available for free
Pros and Cons of 9apps
We are using 9apps for ourselves for a long time now to test it out. Because we always want to provide you with the best. So, in this journey of using 9apps, we have come across many ups and several downs as well. The conclusion about the 9apps store is that if you want to download the premium versions of your favorite applications, you can visit 9apps.com anytime or download 9apps for PC. But, 9apps application is not officially available on Play Store. So, you will have to download it from other sources. Make sure to download the right file otherwise you can end up infecting your computer with viruses. So, let us discuss some of its pros and cons as well.
- All apps are available for free
- Premium versions of various applications without any charges
- Access to new apps and games
- Fast and easy downloads
- You can publish your own apps also easily
- Application is not available on Play Store or App Store
- Apps downloaded from 9apps might cause problems to your device
FAQ On 9apps For PC
Answer: You can visit their official website while using a PC or if you want to install the application. You will have to download the APK file and install it using an Android Emulator of your choice. We recommend you to use BlueStacks emulator as it is super easy to use.
Answer: Yes, you might find premiums of some apps on 9apps store, that too for free.
Alternatives to 9apps for PC
- Google Play Store – This is the best place where you can choose to download applications for your smartphones. Because it is Google’s official store and all the applications are totally safe to download. Unlike 9apps, you can trust applications on play store. On Google’s Play Store, the apps are paid and free as well. While free apps might have some advertisements. But, all the apps are completely safe to download and are without any malware or any other malicious features. Therefore, you can surely use Google’s Play Store to download applications. As there is no verification of the applications on the 9apps store, you might end up downloading malicious apps on your device.
- App Store – App Store is as similar to Google’s Play Store, but the only difference is that it has apps for iOS devices. If you own an Apple device, this is the store that you will be using all the time. Because Apple does not allow to install apps from other resources. But, as we are comparing application stores here. We can not forget this highly secure and safe app store. If you are an Apple device user, you must be using this app store always because apps from any other source can harm your device and we do not want that to happen with your device. Unlike 9apps, all the apps on the App Store are official and tested by the professionals that there is no malicious activity happening in the background.