Do you ever wonder that you are not using the television in your homes anymore? Sitting on the couch and watching TV is a thing of the past now. It may be happening because everyone is busy with their lives and no one has enough time to sit and watch TV Shows. As technology is growing day by day, you no longer need to pay a monthly bill of the costly DTH connection to watch your favorite shows on TV. Well, if you are still missing your favorite TV shows, you can enjoy them anytime using the Airtel TV app.
Basically, this application is available to watch TV on mobile phones. But, it does not mean that it is limited to mobiles only. You can easily install an Android emulator like BlueStacks or NOX player on your computer and download this application on your PC as well. Airtel TV provides users with more than 300 channels. With this much possibility, we do not think that you still need to pay the monthly DTH bills. Because Airtel TV is providing all the stuff that a TV user needs. You can make your desktop a TV whenever you want. All you have to do is launch an application on your PC and it will turn into a television.
However, not all things come for free. You might need to pay for a subscription plan for using Airtel TV. But, if you have an Airtel SIM card, you are welcome. You can use the Airtel TV app for free if you are using an Airtel SIM card. This privilege is given to users like its competitor, JioTV. Jio users get a free subscription as well if they have a Jio SIM card.
While you stream your favorite TV shows using such TV applications. The language barrier is not going to be an issue for you. Because the Airtel TV app has almost 110 Hindi channels and the rest of the channels are of English, Tamil, and Telegu language. Therefore, you can find your desirable channel on the Airtel TV app easily. Also, you will get HD streaming options for most of the channels on the app. But, if you want to watch HD channels using the DTH connection, you will have to pay a lot of money. But this is not the case with the Airtel TV app.
How to download Airtel TV app for pc
Downloading the Airtel TV app for your pc is as easy as ABC. However, you need to have at least Windows 7 installed on your PC or laptop. With the right operating system, the download process requires only two steps:
- Install an Android Emulator. This is the software on which the Airtel TV will run on your PC or laptop. There are several android emulators, but before you decide which one to install, make sure that it has Google play store. Bluestacks is a good example here. Just download and install it on your PC first and it will serve you right. It allows you to use several android apps on your PC.
- Download the Airtel TV app on your Android Emulator. The Bluestacks Android Emulator allows you to download the Airtel TV app on Google play store.
Airtel Tv for PC App Info In short
|App Download Version||1.24.2|
|Last Updated||Feb. 28, 2020|
|Apk Size||Varies with device|
|App Own by||Airtel|
|App Category||Free Entertainment App|
|Support Android Version||Android 21 and above|
How to Install Airtel TV for PC
- Once the download is finished, open the Airtel TV app and click the tab Install.
- The installation will take several minutes to be installed on your device.
- After the installation is done, you can now begin using your Airtel TV Application. You could see the Airtel TV app on Bluestacks’ My Apps area.
- And done! You can now take advantage of using Airtel TV for PC.
Features of Airtel TV for PC
Airtel TV, which is now known as the Airtel Xstream packs a lot of cool features. This app is an all in one package for those who are looking for a TV app. Not only that, there are other streaming options as well. Using this application, you can stream live TV shows as well as on-demand videos. Therefore, we are calling it an all in one package. You must try this application on your PC using an Android Emulator.
- Watch Live TV: 300+ channels
- More than 100 Hindi Channels
- Free for Airtel SIM users
- 45 Channels in the Tamil language
- 44 Channels in the Telegu language
- Multiple streaming options from other streaming platforms like ZEE5, Hungama, Eros Now, HOOQ, Alt Balaji, ShareIt, YouTube
- 13 English HD Channels
- Simple and Sleek UI
Pros and Cons of Airtel TV
No wonder that the app is providing so many features all in one place. But there are other factors as well which we should consider before calling an app good. Everything has its own pros and cons, and the Airtel TV app is no different. Therefore, we will be discussing some of the pros and cons. Please make sure you go through them.
- You get an all in one application for streaming
- Tie-up with partner streaming services like Hungama, Youtube, etc.
- Availability for HD channels
- Channels in English, Tamil and Telegu language are also available
- No need for a DTH connection to watch TV
- It is not free for non-Airtel users
Lesser number of channels than other competitors
The FAQ on Airtel Tv app for PC
Answer: You can easily install the app using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks or NOX Player.
Answer: If you are an Airtel network user, then it is free for you.
Answer: Yes, there are many HD channels available in Hindi as well on the Airtel TV app.
Alternatives to Airtel TV for PC
Airtel TV is a great app for streaming TV online, and you can surely get it on your PC. However, there are some other good options for you as well. Not all the applications are perfect, but they all give each other a great competition in terms of features and performance. So, you must check out other options for your PC as well. You can download all these applications as it is not a big deal.
- Jio TV – JioTV is one of the best options to choose if you are looking for a variety of channels. It is the only app that has many channels. All the other apps have a limited number of channels. However, you might not be able to use this service from Jio unless you use a Jio SIM card. But, we can assure you that it is totally worth it. You must check this out once.
- Voot – Voot is a well-known app for watching TV serials on the go. This application is serving in this industry for a long time now. And, this application is totally worth it. Voot is another good option if want to watch your favorite TV channels.
- DittoTV – Like other TV streaming applications, DittoTV is providing similar services, you can surely check out this application for your PC as it has a variety of different channels that you can choose to watch.
- Hotstar – Hotstar has become a very popular application since its launch. The application is not free to use, this app provides some channels for free as well. Therefore, we can not call it completely free. This is one of the best options to watch TV and streaming other different shows as well. People mostly use it to stream cricket matches live.