Download DU Screen Recorder for PC – Windows 7/8/10 | Latest Version
With the advancement in technology, we can do a lot of cool stuff with our smartphones. As there are gates to various opportunities because smartphones and other gadgets can do a lot. In earlier times, we didn’t have many resources to operate on. But, in this era, there are a lot of applications available to download for the Android platform. Smartphones are so powerful and functional that one can even use them as an alternative for computers as well.
So, whatever you do on your computer or your mobile phone, it is not relevant and helpful until you show it to the world. If you are keeping it to yourself, then it may be cool but now one will know. Therefore, to flaunt your skills to the world, you can record your screen and show everyone what you do and how you do. To record the screen, there are multiple options available for you. But, we want you to use the best stuff that is available on the Internet at the moment. One of the best apps for screen recording is DU Screen Recorder available, not on the play store, but you can still get the Apk file from other sources. You can either use it for your mobile phone or get DU Screen Recorder for PC as well.
How to download DU Screen Recorder for pc
Downloading the DU Screen Recorder for your pc is as easy as ABC. However, you need to have at least Windows 7 installed on your PC or laptop. With the right operating system, the download process requires only two steps:
- Install an Android Emulator On PC. This is the software on which the DU Screen Recorder will run on your PC or laptop. There are several android emulators, but before you decide which one to install, make sure that it has Google play store. Bluestacks is a good example here. Just download and install it on your PC first and it will serve you right. It allows you to use several android apps on your PC.
- Download the DU Screen Recorder App on your Android Emulator. The Bluestacks Android Emulator allows you to download the DU Screen Recorder app on Google play store.
Little Info about DU Screen Recorder app
|App Download Version||18.104.22.168|
|Last Updated||April 26, 2019|
|Apk File Size||17M|
|App Own by||Screen Recorder & Video Editor|
|App Category||Free Video Players & Editors App|
|Support Android Version||Android 21 and above|
How to Install the DU Screen Recorder for PC
- Once the download is finished, open the DU Screen Recorder app and click the tab Install.
- The installation will take several minutes to be installed on your device.
- After the installation is done, you can now begin using your DU Screen Recorder Application. You could see the DU Screen Recorder app on Bluestacks’ My Apps area.
- And done! You can now take advantage of using DU Screen Recorder for PC.
Features of DU Screen Recorder for PC
We recommend you to use DU Screen Recorder for PC because this application works really great for the mobile phones. Therefore, you can download it for your PC as well. But, to run the application on your Windows PC, you will require to install an Android Emulator on the computer. After you install the emulator, you can install the APK file of DU Screen Recorder for PC using the emulator, either BlueStacks or some other software according to your preference.
You have the choice to choose from hundreds of applications that serve the same purpose. Even though there are applications that are specifically for computers available. We chose something that is made for mobile phones.
One other fact that makes us choose mobile applications over computer applications is that they are so feature-wealthy and having more features is always a plus point.
Although DU is not officially available on the PlayStore, this app does serve some cool features that you can use to enhance the user experience. This application comes with in-built video editing tools that you can use to edit the recordings and make them look good. Not only that, you can take screenshots as well and enhance them with the help of in-build image editing tools. Also, you can use it in the background so that no one knows that screen recording is on. So, this application can also act as a spying application.
There are plenty of features that we must discuss here the DU Screen Recorder app. There are a few applications that provide similar functions and DU Screen Recorder is one of them. Some of the key features of the app are as follows:
- No root access is required to run this app
- Screen recording in High quality- (1080p, 12Mbps, 60FPS)
- Various Video Editing tools
- GIF maker
- Enable Front camera
- Record External Sounds as well
- Live Creator – you can use it for streaming
- Take screenshots
- Image Editing tools
Pros and Cons of DU Screen Recorder
We are using and testing this application for you, and we have come to a conclusion about DU Screen Recorder for PC. This app is completely usable for computers and is basically better than any of its competitors. However, we still have some points that make the app less attractive for us to use. So, let’s jump on to the pros and cons of using this application for PC.
- Easy to install and use
- Have many features that most apps do not provide
- Free to use
- Classic Video editor
- Image editing is also available
- Security issues because it is not officially available on PlayStore
- You will have to install separate APK packages to update the app
FAQ On DU Screen Recorder for PC
Answer: You can download the application from www.apkpure.com and install the package via Android Emulator.
Answer: At the moment, there are no issues but, it is not an official app, so we can not say much about that as well.
Alternatives to DU Screen Recorder for PC
- AZ Screen Recorder – AZ Screen Recorder is one of the best applications that you can find on the PlayStore at the moment. This application can do the Screen Recording job well and good. Also, as it is available on Play Store officially, we can assure you of security purposes as well. Therefore, you can surely try this application. However, if you are looking for features, this application might not have flexible functionality as DU.
- OBS – OBS is the most used screen recording application that is used for screen recording. Because, if your aim is to record screen and stream, you can choose OBS without thinking twice. OBS is free software that is available for computer platforms like Windows and Linux OS. There is no need for installing an Android emulator to use this one. Also, it is an open-source project. Therefore, it is highly secure and safe to use.
- Mobizen – We surely recommend you to try out Mobizen as well. Because Mobizen for PC is an amazing option and has mostly all the features and functions that DU is providing to its users. You can use it to record your mobile or computer screen. There are also options available to edit the videos and apply engaging effects and filters to it. Therefore, the Mobizen app can be a good alternative for the DU Screen Recorder app. Also, you can get this application from the official PlayStore, so there are no issues regarding the safety and security of your data.