In this generation where everything appears on the torrent sites way quicker than the official streaming websites. We are testing some of the best torrent downloaders that you can also try on your PC or mobile phones. While we do not support piracy by any means. But, the sad reality is that most of the users across the globe are using torrents to get access to premium content.[aa]
Therefore, for such an audience, it is our duty to test out apps and tell them what’s best for them. As we all know, torrents provide free and fast access to your favorite movies and tv shows, games and much more. But, it also requires a dedicated app to download those torrent files. You can not visit torrent sites and start downloading stuff with any ordinary downloader.
Therefore, the torrent downloader is a must if you want to torrent something. There are various applications that you can find on Google’s Play Store which can help you download torrents. The most popular apps are uTorrent, BitTorrent, etc. And, one of our favorites is the Flud app. We are personally using Flud for a long time now, and we can say it is better performing than any other torrent downloader in the market right now.
How to download Flud App for pc
Downloading the Flud App for your pc is as easy as ABC. However, you need to have at least Windows 7 installed on your PC or laptop. With the right operating system, the download process requires only two steps:
- Install an Android Emulator On PC. This is the software on which the Flud App will run on your PC or laptop. There are several android emulators, but before you decide which one to install, make sure that it has Google play store. Bluestacks is a good example here. Just download and install it on your PC first and it will serve you right. It allows you to use several android apps on your PC.
- Download the Flud App on your Android Emulator. The Bluestacks Android Emulator allows you to download the Flud App app on Google play store.
Little Info about Flud App
|App Download Version||126.96.36.199|
|Last Updated||Sept. 7, 2017|
|Apk Size||Varies with device|
|App by||Delphi Softwares|
|Category||Free Video Players & Editors App|
|Support Android Version||Android 9 and above|
|Get it on||Google Play|
How to Install the Flud App for PC
- Once the download is finished, open the Flud App app and click the tab Install.
- The installation will take several minutes to be installed on your device.
- After the installation is done, you can now begin using your Flud App Application. You could see the Flud App app on Bluestacks’ My Apps area.
- And done! You can now take advantage of using Flud App for PC.
Features of Flud App for pc
With loads of features, you won’t find any other such versatile application for downloading torrents. Flud app is all in one solution for downloading torrent files fast and easily. Well, this app is for available for mobile phones only. But, as you know how easy it is to run mobile applications on computers. All you need is an android emulator, we recommend you to use BlueStacks. You can visit the Play Store using BlueStacks and download the Flud app from there.
We surely recommend you to use Flud app instead of any other torrent downloader. Because this torrent downloader will just attract you with its simple and sleek UI. All the features of this app are insane and this is an all in one package. Although it is loaded with features, the size of the app is so small that you can easily transfer it to any other device without any hassle.
In the Flud app, you will find that there is no speed limit and you can download torrents with the most potential of your connection. Also, there is an option where you can select which files to download or not. You might not find such features in any other app. Moreover, Flud has the ability to download the files sequentially. If you download movies, you can watch it while downloading using the sequential download feature. Let’s discuss some more good features of the Flud app.
Key Features of the Flud app:
- No speed limits on downloads/uploads
- Ability to select which files to download
- Ability to specify file/folder priorities
- RSS feed support with automatic downloading
- Magnet link support
- NAT-PMP, DHT, UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) support
- µTP (µTorrent Transport Protocol), PeX (Peer Exchange) support
- Ability to download sequentially
- Ability to move files while downloading
- Supports torrents with a large number of files
- Supports torrents with very big files (Note: 4GB is the limit for FAT32 formatted SD cards)
- Recognizes magnet links from the browser
- Encryption support, IP filtering support. Proxy Support for trackers and peers.
- Has the option to download on WiFi only
- Ability to change theme (Light and Dark)
- Material design UI
- Tablet optimized UI
Pros and Cons of Flud app
While in the journey of testing out this app for our computer, we come across a lot of good features of the app. It is by far the best torrent downloader which you can download at the moment. There are many other apps like uTorrent and BitTorrent available to download, and these apps have a separate version for Windows and Mac available. But, as we talk about mobile apps, there is no competition for the Flud app. Here are some pros and cons of the Flud app.
- No speed limits
- Sequential downloads
- Simple and Sleek UI
- Recognizes magnet links from the browser
- You can move files while downloading
- No Windows or Mac version available
- You need an android emulator to run it on PC
FAQ On FLud App For PC
Answer: We recommend you to use BlueStacks emulator as it is feature-wealthy and easy to use.
Answer: Yes, it is safe and secure.
Alternatives to Flud app for PC
We recommend you to use Flud app instead of any other application. But, if you still want to know about other alternatives, it is our duty to tell you. The most popular alternatives to Flud app are uTorrent and the BitTorrent app. While there is no option to download Flud Windows version, both uTorrent and BitTorrent have Windows and Mac options available for you. Therefore, if you don’t want to install an android emulator, you can surely go with any of these two options. Both perform well and similar.
- uTorrent – uTorrent is one of the best torrent download manager which you can choose to download on either mobile or PC. Both the versions are available to download. While Flud is only available for mobile phones. Therefore, if you want a torrent downloader for PC, uTorrent should be your first choice. But, if you choose to download this app, you will surely miss a material design UI of the Flud app.
- BitTorrent – BitTorrent is another amazing alternative for the Flud app if you want a torrent manager for PC. Because, there is a separate version for Windows available for the BitTorrent app, while Flud is limited to mobile phones only. But, you will not find some of the helpful features of the Flud app in the BitTorrent app.