Like always, we are all a fan of music streaming websites and applications for many reasons. As in the early times, we all had our iPods and music players for listening to music. That time is gone and these music streaming websites and applications are helping us save a lot of money. No matter where you are, what you are doing, you no longer need to download the costly music albums anymore. Such music streaming applications help you save the storage space as well. All you need is an Internet connection, that’s it.
Well, if you look on the Internet, you will find a lot of good websites and applications that serve the same purpose, music streaming. Gaana is one of them. We do not think that there will be people who do not seem to like or listen to music. Because sometimes music can be your best buddy in the hard times. Therefore, it becomes necessary to have access to an application or website which you can use to listen to music instantly. And, such application does just this for you.
If you are a music enthusiast like us, you will like the application a lot. However, the application is available for mobile phones. But still, you can access the Gaana app For PC with the help of an Android Emulator. You can choose to download the Gaana app using any of the android emulators of your choice. There are plenty of good options for you to choose like BlueStacks and NOX player, etc.
Another good reason to choose a music streaming application is that it is totally free of cost. The newly released albums are easily available on these streaming services. For instance, there are lots of good songs on Gaana app from your favorite singer that are exclusive to Gaana users only. You can find videos of the songs on Youtube. But, music streaming is exclusive to Gaana users only. No other platform like JioSaavn or Hungama will have those songs.
How to download Gaana app for pc
Downloading the Gaana app for your pc is as easy as ABC. However, you need to have at least Windows 7 installed on your PC or laptop. With the right operating system, the download process requires only two steps:
- Install an Android Emulator On PC. This is the software on which the Gaana will run on your PC or laptop. There are several android emulators, but before you decide which one to install, make sure that it has Google play store. Bluestacks is a good example here. Just download and install it on your PC first and it will serve you right. It allows you to use several android apps on your PC.
- Download the Ganna App on your Android Emulator. The Bluestacks Android Emulator allows you to download the Truecaller app on Google play store.
Little Info about Gaana App for PC
|App Download Version||8.0.7|
|Last Updated||Aug. 1, 2019|
|Apk File Size||19 MB|
|App Own by||Google Commerce Ltd|
|App Category||Free Music & Audio App|
|Content Rating||PEGI 3|
|Support Android Version||Android 16 and above|
|Get it on||Google Play|
How to Install Gaana App for PC
- Once the download is finished, open the Truecaller app and click the tab Install.
- The installation will take several minutes to be installed on your device.
- After the installation is done, you can now begin using your Gaana Application. You could see the Truecaller app on Bluestacks’ My Apps area.
- And done! You can now take advantage of using Gaana app for PC.
Features of Gaana app for PC
There are lots of music streaming websites and applications that you can use on your PC, and Gaana is one of the best. We are discussing this application with you because we personally like it a lot. Because Gaana app for PC is an amazing application. Just open the app and plug-in your headsets and enjoy the music. With the help of Gaana app on PC, you no longer need to download the songs from the Internet like the early days. Moreover, there are lots of cool features of the app that can enhance your user experience. Because you get a complete user interface to interact with your computer. Unlike the times when you only had a list of songs in the downloads folder.
- Listen to more than 30 million Hindi and English Songs
- Stream high-quality music for free
- Lots of amazing playlists for every mood
- Save your favorite songs, albums and artists
- You can listen to Radio Stations as well
- Stream music in different languages like Hindi, English, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Bhojpuri, Kannada and other regional languages
- Access to the lyrics as well
Pros and Cons of Gaana App
For the most part, Gaana is an amazing application to have on your PC. It allows you to stream music very quickly that too free of cost. But, as we are using this application for ourselves as well. We would like to mention some things that we like about the app. Also, there are some points that we think are bad from a user’s point of view. So, let’s see some of the Pros and Cons of the Gaana app for PC.
- Quality of the songs is very clean and crisp
- Works phenomenal even on weak Internet connections
- You will find all the latest songs
- Different playlists made for every mood
- Social networking sites are integrated to save your songs data
- Genres that are not quite popular needs to be updated
- You can not download music to your device, it will stay with the app only Application Spams notification
FAQ On Ganna App For PC
Answer: Yes, there is a premium version available costing Rs. 129 per month
Answer: As the name suggests, those songs are exclusive to Ganna only, you can not listen to them on any other music streaming service.
Alternatives for Gaana app for pc
There are plenty of other options that can play the part as an alternative for the Gaana app for PC. All these applications serve the same purpose that is music streaming. All these apps are good to choose because the common part between all of them is that you can listen to the latest music. So, we will mention some of the best applications that are providing the best quality music with all the features similar to the Gaana app.
- JioSaavn – The best alternative or similar to the Gaana app for PC is Jio Music for PC. Earlier, it was known as just Saavn. This application has all the latest music with all the functionalities similar to Gaana app. We recommend that you must have this application as well along with Gaana on your PC.
- Hungama – Hungama is one of the best music streaming services which is providing us with music for a long time now. You can listen to your favorite genres using the Hungama app as well as it has a vast variety of songs readily available for you. The pre-made playlists by the experts are a super joy to listen to.
- Wynk – Wynk is another good option for your PC as it is the leading music streaming application these days. Like the Gaana app, Wynk music for pc also has some good music playlists and songs from a variety of genres that you can listen to. For the most part, it shines like any other application. Therefore, you can surely give it a try, this application will not disappoint you.