Details for Happy Colour for pc
In the time we live in, there are millions of reasons that we can count that may cause stress. Both personal life and professional life have become time-constrained and it is most of the time next to impossible to find something that is relaxing. Studies have shown that colours can be a good trigger for relaxation and if you can pick up colouring book or do painting, it can put you in the trans where your mind will stop wandering and focuses at one place. However, finding time to pick up colour book or paintbrushes is not an easy task for most of us.
This is where apps like Happy Colour can be very helpful. Developed by X-Flow, Happy Colour is an Android app that is very famous among the users. With more than 12 lakh ratings at 4.6 average, it is one of the highest board games for Android. If you love playing casual board games and have an eye for the colours, this app will definitely keep you busy and happy.
Happy Colour comes with drawings marked with numbers. All you need to do is select the numbered colour and start filling the drawing and see how it turns into a vibrant and happy piece. There are more than 2000 free drawing for you to work on that means you won’t feel the need to shift to another app any time soon. If you join the Facebook community of the app, you will get free pages and a chance to take part in quests as well.
How to download Happy Colour for PC
As mentioned above, this app is for Android platform and Windows version is yet not available. However, you can use Bluestacks that runs Android on your PC. You can play the majority of the games and use apps from the ease of your desktop. The process of downloading and installing Happy Colour on PC using Bluestacks is fairly easy and quick.
- Download and install Bluestacks on your computer.
- Once you have downloaded the application, open it.
- Now go to the search option and look for Happy Colour.
- A new menu will open which will show you the app. Install it.
- It may take some time for Happy Colour App to get downloaded on the PC depending on the speed of your internet connection.
- Once the app has been downloaded it will install it Bluestack’s Android interface automatically.
Little info about Happy Colour App
|App Download Version||2.5.7|
|Last Updated||17 September 2019|
|Apk FILE Size||35 MB|
|App Owned by||X-Flow|
|Support Android Version||4.1 and up|
How to Install Happy Colour app for PC
- Once the download is finished, open the Happy Colour app and click the tab Install.
- The installation will take several minutes to be installed on your device.
- After the installation is done, you can now begin using your Happy Colour app. You could see the Happy Colour app on Bluestacks’ My Apps area.
- And done! You can now take advantage of using Happy Colour app for PC.
Features of Happy Colour For PC
- Over 2000 drawings are available for free.
- Regular additions of new images.
- Easy to use interface.
- Facebook community for more pages and quests.
- No need for paper or pencil.
- Easy to learn.
Pros and cons of Happy Colour for PC
- Ease to download and play: The app is designed in such a way that it serves everyone no matter you know much about painting or not. It is very easy to download from the play store and once downloaded it won’t take much time for you to get familiarized with the features.
- Comes with a lot of features: As mentioned above, the app contains a lot of free drawings, to begin with. There are over 2000 free drawings which you can scroll through and choose to fill colours. The developers regularly add more free mages too. The app has very easy user interface and has a lot of options which will make your time on the app simpler and fun-filled.
- Clean user interface: One of the major issues with most of the board game apps is that they have a lot of ads and often have distracting menus. In Happy Colour there are ads but they are strategically placed in a way that you do not get distracted. Also, the navigation is simpler and the developers make changes, if required, in such a way that you can adapt to new version quickly.
- Regular updates: The developers regularly update the app with more drawings and keep the security settings in check to ensure safety and privacy.
One of the major cons which users have asked the developers to work on is the speed of app in case of low internet connection. Because the drawings can get heavier with every colour fill, they sometimes get little slow. However, with every update the app is improving and have started working much better in low-speed internet conditions.
Alternative to Happy Colour For PC
- Pigment: It is one of the most popular colouring apps available for Android. It contains thousands of designs and comes with brilliant predefined colour palettes.
- Colorfy: The app uses AR to show your 2D artwork around your home which is one of the most amazing features. It has a large collection of designs and you can create custom designs as well.
- Bloom: One of the most favored alternatives for Happy Color, Bloom has large selection of designs. It uses two coloring modes and you can unlock additional designs by completing simple tasks.
FAQs for Happy Colour app for PC
Answer – Yes, it is available for iOS as well.
Answer – There are a lot of designs which you can buy from the developers via in-app purchases. Also, you should join their Facebook community where you can find new free designs almost every day.
Answer – Yes, you can share your artwork on social media applications.
Happy colour is one of the best stress buster applications available for Android users. By using Bluestacks you can use this amazing app on your PC as well. The process of downloading and installing the app on PC is fairly simple and it will give you more room to explore and fill colour in the drawings.