Download Hotstar For PC – Windows 7/8/10 | Latest Version
Hotstar is one of the most popular TV viewing apps available for mobile devices. It offers various live TV channels as well as recorded TV shows. As a result, it is used by a lot of mobile users. But because of the features and options that this app offers to its users, there are a lot of people out there who would love to use Hotstar on their computers. Therefore, today we are here to show you How to Download and Install Hotstar for PC. Not only that but you will also find the major features of this app. This can better help you in understanding the possible uses of this app so that you can use it to the full extent. Therefore, if you want to watch free live TV channels on your computer, make sure to go through the following article until the end.
How to Download Hotstar for PC?
Because of the features and options offered by the Hotstar for PC app, chances are that a lot of you would already want to download on your computer. Unfortunately, even though Hotstar is used by so many people, it is not officially available for Windows PC. You cannot download this app from the Hotstar website or the Microsoft Windows Store. Instead, we will be using third-party methods for downloading Hotstar for PC. In this article, we will be first downloading and installing an Android emulator. And then we can simply install the Hotstar mobile version from the Google Play Store in the emulator. As a result, you will be able to successfully use Hotstar right on your computer without any issue. So, if you also want to download Hotstar for PC, then follow the given instructions one by one:
- To start, open this download link which will lead you to the official Bluestacks website. In here, simply click on the Download Now button which will successfully download the Bluestacks installer EXE file on your computer.
- Now, press Windows Key + E on your keyboard to open the Windows Explorer. In here, navigate to the Downloads folder on your computer using the Windows Explorer.
- In here, find and open the Bluestacks installer EXE file that we had downloaded earlier. But make sure to give it administrative access once you have opened it.
- At last, follow the instructions present on your screen one by one which will start the installation process of Bluestacks on your computer. Once the Bluestacks Android emulator has been successfully installed on your computer, make sure to restart it so that it works properly.
- Now time to Download Hotsatr app. Please check the installation process given below
Hotstar for Pc App Info in Short
|App Download Version||3.0.0|
|Last Updated||June 4, 2017|
|Apk Size||2.7 MB|
|App Own by||Novi_Digital|
|App Category||Free Sports App|
|Content Rating||Rated for 3+|
|Support Android Version||Android 9 and above|
|Get it on||Google Play|
How to Install Hotstar for PC?
Once you have successfully download and installed the Bluestacks Android emulator on your Android device, you can use it for installing Hotstar for PC. Thankfully, it is quite easy to do so by simply using the Google Play Store for installing Hotstar in Bluestacks Android emulator. And once you have done that, you can start enjoying high-quality live TV channels on your computer.
Not only that but you will also have the same experience on your computer as your mobile device. You will find the same user interface in Hotstar for PC as the mobile version. Because of this, you will feel right at home while using Hotstar for PC if you have ever used the mobile version. Apart from that, all of the features and options in the Hotstar mobile app are also present in the Hotstar for PC app. Therefore, if you also wish to enjoy your favorite TV channels on your computer, make sure to follow the given steps one by one:
follow the given steps one by one to successfully install Hotstar on your Windows computer:
- First, open the Bluestacks Android emulator on your computer by using the Windows Search option present on your computer.
- Now, open the Google Play Store app within the Bluestacks emulator. In here, sign in with your default Google Account.
- After that, search for the Hotstar app in the Google Play Store app on your computer. Once found, download and install it in the Bluestacks Android emulator.
- To Download Hotstar app may take a few minutes.
- At last, you can open the Hotstar for PC app using the Bluestacks Android emulator. You can then sign in with your Hotstar account if you wish to.
Features of Hotstar for PC
If you have just installed the Hotstar for PC app on your computer, then you should know more about the features and options it offers. Unfortunately, since there re a lot of features and options in the Hotstar for PC app, we cannot mention all of them here. And so, we are here with some of the major features of the Hotstar for PC app:
- Hotstar for PC is extremely easy to use because of its user interface. Not only this means that you will be saving your time while navigating in this app, but it also makes it great for new users who are not used to streaming services.
- Apart from that, Hotstar for PC even offers high-quality streaming servers. As a result, you can watch your favorite live TV channels in high resolution.
FAQs on Hotstar for PC
Since you know about all the major features of Hotstar for PC, chances are that you have some questions regarding this app. Similarly, there are a lot of people out there who might want to know more about this app. Therefore, we are here with some frequently asked questions regarding the Hotstar for PC app:
Q. Can I watch live sports channel on Hotstar for PC?
A large number of Hotstar users on mobile devices use it for watching live cricket matches on the go. And as we are using an Android emulator on your computer, it means that you can also watch any live sports match of your choice right on your computer using the Hotstar for PC app.
Q. Is Hotstar for PC free to use on Windows?
While Hotstar for PC is not free to use, you can still use it on your computer for free. This is possible by simply creating trial accounts in Hotstar to enjoy live TV channels right on your computer.
Alternatives to Hotstar for PC
Now that we have gone through the major features and FAQs regarding the Hotstar for PC, chances are that you know more about this app. Unfortunately, since nothing is perfect in this world, not everyone might like the Hotstar for PC app. Thankfully, there are several other apps out there which also allow you to watch TV channels right on your computer. So, we are here with some of the best alternatives to Hotstar for PC:
- Thop TV: Thop TV is quite similar to Hotstar in terms of its options and features. Not only that but it even has a lot of available TV channels for live viewing.
- Jio TV for PC: But if you are OK with installing an Android emulator on your computer, then the Jio TV for PC can be a great option. Not only this app is completely free but it also has a great user interface.