We are using telephones and mobile phones for a long time now to communicate with each other. And, as time passes by, the quality of the calls is also increasing day by day. Earlier, when there were only landline connections to call. But, nowadays, we are using 4g networks. Even 5g is about to come and some countries are testing it out while some have started using it already.
Since the Jio wave came to India, Jio sold its SIM cards for free. And, in a short span, almost every Indian had a Jio SIM card. Having a Jio SIM card for free was not a bad deal at all for anyone. Therefore, almost everyone is using a Jio network these days.
Not only that, it is the era of the 4G network and other network providers are not so cheap to buy. After all, what can be cheaper than a free SIM card? So, by providing the speeds of 4G and free Internet connection, Jio became a big name in the network provider’s list and grab the market share like a boss.
But, to use the 4G benefits of the network, one should have a 4G enabled mobile phone as well. Although the benefits of 4G were great, not everyone has a 4G mobile phone till now. Therefore, Jio has a robust solution which they call Jio4GVoice app. You can get the Jio4GVoice app for PC as well. This application basically allows you to make calls with the help of an Intenet connection. Therefore, if you install this application on your PC, you can make calls right from your computer.
How to download Jio4G voice for pc
Downloading the Jio4G voice for your pc is as easy as ABC. However, you need to have at least Windows 7 installed on your PC or laptop. With the right operating system, the download process requires only two steps:
- Install an Android Emulator On PC. This is the software on which the Jio4G voice will run on your PC or laptop. There are several android emulators, but before you decide which one to install, make sure that it has Google play store. Bluestacks is a good example here. Just download and install it on your PC first and it will serve you right. It allows you to use several android apps on your PC.
- Download the Jio4G voice app on your Android Emulator. The Bluestacks Android Emulator allows you to download the Jio4G voice app on Google play store.
Little Info about Jio4G voice app
|App Download Version||5.2.2|
|Last Updated||June 20, 2019|
|Apk File Size||41M|
|App Own by||Reliance Corporate IT Park Limited|
|App Category||Free Communication App|
|Support Android Version||Android 19 and above|
How to Install the Jio4G voice for PC
- Once the download is finished, open the Jio4G voice app and click the tab Install.
- The installation will take several minutes to be installed on your device.
- After the installation is done, you can now begin using your Jio4G voice Application. You could see the Jio4G voice app on Bluestacks’ My Apps area.
- And done! You can now take advantage of using Jio4G voice for PC.
Features of Jio4g Voice for pc
Jio4GVoice application is now known to as JioCall app. However, the Indian network giant changed its name only, the internal features are all the same. With the help of JioCall app, you can make calls from the mobile phones which do not have VoLTE support. VoLTE is a service which enhances the call quality over the network and also makes the connection time comparatively less. For the phones which do not have VoLTE support in-built, Jio4GVoice app can do wonders. As if you are a Jio SIM card user, if you try to make calls to someone, the call won’t connect unless your mobile phone has support for VoLTE, Voice over LTE.
Therefore, the main and the most useful feature of the application is that it allows you to make a call even without VoLTE support. Basically, this application does not use your network to make calls, but it takes an internet connection to place a call. But, the quality of the call via both the ways stays the same. Therefore, this application can do wonders and make calls for you easily. One of the most important things to remember while using this application is that you must have a Jio SIM Card. If you try to use this application without having a Jio connection, this app won’t run. So, if you have a Jio connection, you can install this application on your PC as well and make calls right from there.
Key features of the Jio4GVoice app (JioCall app):
- HD Voice & Video Calling
- Unified Messaging for SMS & Chat
- Rich Call
- In Call Share
Pros and Cons of Jio4g Voice
The Jio4GVoice is an ultimate application which you can install on your PC using an android emulator. This application from Jio allows you to make calls from whichever device you are using. All you need is a working Internet connection and a Jio SIM Card to proceed. Because the JioCall app or Jio4GVoice app only works on the Jio network. Internet network from any other service provider can not make this application work. As we are trying this app for ourselves, we can share our thought with you about the app. This app is a must-try if you spend most of your time in front of a computer working. Because, if you have this application on your PC, and if your phone is not around you, you can make calls with this application from your PC. But, this app can be a lot better as we think, so let’s discuss some of its pros and cons.
- Easily make calls from PC as well
- Allows you to make HD calls without VoLTE
- RIch call quality
- Only operatable on Jio network
- Needs an active Internet connection to make calls
FAQ On Jio4G voice for PC
Answer: Firstly, you will need to install BlueStacks Emulator on your PC, you can use any other android emulator as well. Then go to the apps store and search JioCall or Jio4GVoice. Simply tap on Download button. It will install the app on your PC.
Answer: No, JioCall or Jio4GVoice does not make international calls, but you can make calls anywhere in the country.
Alternatives to Jio4g Voice for PC
There are many apps which you can find on the Intenet which can help you to make calls. The main requirement of most of the apps is an active Internet connection which is not a hard thing to find these days. Therefore, below is a list of applications which you can download on your PC and make calls.
- Skype – Skype is a well-known company and serving users for a long time now. With the help of skype and an internet connection, you can make calls anywhere in this world with your skype ID. This also allows you to make video calls as well. This feature is missing in Jio4GVoice app.
- Viber – Viber is a very popular app which allows you to make calls. Even international calls are not a problem for the Viber app. This is one of the best application which people use to make calls. When JioCall was not there, most of the market share was of Viber.
- Line – The Line app is as similar to the other apps which allow you to make calls with the help of an internet connection. We surely recommend to try this out as well as this also provides rich call quality like the JioCall or Jio4GVoice app.