Download Kinemaster for PC – Windows 7/8/10 | Latest Version
Are you looking for a video editing software with wide-ranging optimization ability? Kinemaster for PC is an excellent option for that purpose. It comes with exclusive and unique features to edit your videos according to your preference. Nexstreaming corp developed Kinemaster which was initially available only for platforms like Android and iOS. Kinemaster is one of the most powerful apps for video editing in this world.
Apart from that, if you want to use this app on your PC, then you have to go through some manual procedures. That’s because there is not an official version of Kinemaster for PC in the market. By using emulators like Nox Player and Bluestacks, you can easily get Kinemaster on your PC and use it as per your requirements. Today we’ll discuss Kinemaster, its features, procedures of installing it in your device, and many more. Stay connected till then.
Now, let’s know more about Kinemaster and find out how it is beneficial for you. Major advantages of Kinemaster include diverse features, easy to use, simple to learn, and flexible adjustments. There are some other benefits also that are listed below:
- Real-time media recording: Kinemaster allows you to record audio and video files in real-time. You can also add multiple tracks to videos easily by using this app.
- Highly optimizing tools: You can also edit minute details like brightness, colors, saturation, contrast, etc. by using tools provided in it. By doing this, you can produce amazing and unique content according to your imagination.
- Integrated social media: Most of the people are searching for a feature that will directly upload photos and videos on platforms like Facebook or Instagram. Yes, it is also available in Kinemaster.
- Multi-layered videos: You can edit your videos up to infinite limits. That’s because it provides you tools for adding photos, stickers, texts, etc. in between the video clips. You can directly draw and write on the videos wherever you want.
How to Download Kinemaster for PC
Downloading Kinemaster on your device is very simple by using some emulator apps like Nox Player or Bluestacks. An emulator is yet another software which is mainly used for downloading and installing smartphone apps on your PC. It makes your PC to behave like an Android or iOS device on which you can run any app easily. Hence, by using an emulator, you can get Kinemaster on your PC and use it for editing. To learn how to download the Kinemaster on PC using an emulator, you have to follow the general instructions given below:
- First of all, download the emulator software in your PC by using the system’s app store or any other authentic source.
- Launch the downloaded app and add your Gmail account in it.
- Navigate to Play Store and search for Kinemaster app
- Select the app to download and install Kinemaster
- To Download Kinemaster app to PC may take a few minutes
- Launch the installed Apk by clicking on the icon.
Little Info About Kinemaster App
|App Download Version||220.127.116.1157.GP|
|Last Updated||July 12, 2019|
|Apk Size||74 MB|
|App Own by||KineMaster Corporation|
|App Category||Free Video Players & Editors App|
|Support Android Version||Android 16 and above|
Install Kinemaster for PC by Using Nox Player
Nox Player is known as one of the greatest Android emulators for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS. The main function of an emulator is providing access to play games and apps on your PC, which are not officially built for it. Kinemaster will work easily and efficiently on Nox Player as reported by many users. Any computer with basic requirements needed can be used for downloading Kinemaster using Noc Player app. Those basic requirements are as follows:
- Windows 7/8/10 or Mac OS
- CPU must be at least Dual-core from Intel or AMD
- GPU processor could be NVIDIA GeForce or AMD Radeon
- 2 GB RAM
- 2 GB free storage
Now coming to the procedure of installing the app by using Nox Player. For that, I’m providing you with the step by step guide which is outlined below:
- Firstly, visit the Nox Player’s official website.
- Download the Apk file from there into your PC
- Now, launch the Emulator, and you’ll see it working as an Android device on display.
- After that, drag the downloaded Apk file on your PC into Nox Player or simply download it from Play Store in Nox.
- Then install the Kinemaster Apk in Nox.
- After completion of the installation process, find the installed app, and launch it.
- Well done! Now you can edit and produce some creative stuff.
Salient Features of Kinemaster for PC
Kinemaster is popular for its features and services provided to its users. Unlike any other application, Kinemaster provides you with premium features which separate it from others. There is also a pro version of Kinemaster for professionals and amateurs with extra editing tools. Let’s have a quick look at those features.
- Frame-by-frame trimming for making it easy to use
- Preview your edited content anytime
- Detailed editing controls
- Change the playing speed
- VFX and other transition effects
- Diverse themes and graphical effects
- Supports a huge variety of files
- Add multiple tracks
- Volume envelope
- Add stickers to videos
- Integrated social media
- Audio filters
Pros and Cons of Kinemaster
After getting all through this, let’s now find out if it’s actually the best option for you or not. By analyzing its positive and negative points, you can easily find out whether it is suitable for you or you have to switch for another app.
- By default it supports 1280p*720p, but if you play higher resolution, then it makes it compatible by converting into 720p resolution while editing.
- An exclusive feature of chroma key which allows you to change the background of the video
- You can create multiple audio and video clips by using this app
- Apart from audio and videos, it also supports image and text contents.
- Tools for increasing pitch and deep voice are also present
- You can access features like trimming and audio dubbing
- It’s pro version only have an extra feature of watermark
- Do not support .wav and .aac audio formats
- Does not support 4k and FHD resolution
- Not suitable for bigger projects
Alternatives to Kinemaster for PC
There are some other apps also which provides similar features of editing media content as that of Kinemaster. These apps can be used as an alternative of Kinemaster because some features are not present in it that you can find in others. Some of the best alternatives of Kinemaster are PowerDirector and FilmoraGo. Let’s know brief characters about them.
- PowerDirector: It is another well-known app for editors having video layer support in it. This software comes with features like slow motion, reverse video, background editing, and many more like these. This also provides you to edit the backgrounds to make videos more attractive.
- FilmoraGo: It is also a fantastic editing app with no time limits and compulsory watermark options. Unlike other editing apps, there are no time restrictions while using it, which makes it different from others.
- Movavi Video Editor: This is also an amazing app, that is functional on both Windows and Mac devices. This app also comes with features like Drag and drop interface, premade videos, and sound effects, split-screen, and many others.
The FAQ on Kinemaster for PC
Ans – Kinemaster comes with huge options of formats to support any file such as:
(a) Video file formats include MP4, 3GP, MOV
(b) Audio file formats include MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV
(c) Image formats include JPEG, PNG, WebP, BMP and GIF also if still image
Ans – Steps to cancel Kinemaster subscription:
(a) Firstly, open the Google Play Store
(b) Now, go to Menu >>Account Subscriptions
(c) In here, locate the subscription you want to cancel
(d) Select it and tap the Cancel button
Ans – Kinemaster comes with mainly three types of packages. First one is a free trial package, the second one is monthly subscription at $5, and the third one is an annual subscription at $40. This is an amazing deal with reasonable prices if consider features provided by it to the user.
Kinemaster is popular because of its features, high compatibility, easy to use, amazing pre-loaded effects, and many others. By considering all of its advantages, one can easily find it as the best option of editing videos and other media content. What are you waiting for then? Go ahead and start editing the stuff.
Thank you for reading this article and hopefully, you consider the material given in this article as useful. I assure you that the whole case has been provided with proper research and authentic resources. If you have any questions or suggestions about this matter, you can contact us at the email given on this website. We will reach you as soon as possible. In case, you liked the article then please spread this as much as possible. Be sure to leave your comments in the comments box about your opinion of the article.