Are you a sports enthusiast? But doesn’t have the time to follow the sports or his favorite team. Then don’t worry, just download LiveScore. The app will keep you up to date with everything that is going on in the sport or with your team.
This app covers all the major sports such as Football, Cricket, Tennis, basketball, hockey, etc. Hence, you will never miss out on any event. You will receive instant notification whenever a goal, wicket, a match is over. Further, you can also view in-depth analysis of any game no matter what sport, competition or league you watch.
Additionally, there is a news section. Where you can view the latest news in the world of sports, whether it is a player transfer, retirement, ban, etc. All of this news comes from a reliable source checked by LiveScore.
All of this makes LiveScore, a must-have app for sports viewer. However, if you are a PC user, you might find it challenging to get your hands on the apps. Hence, here is a detailed guide on how to get LiveScore on PC.
How to Download LiveScore for PC
This is the tricky part, most people get stuck in the endless loop of not finding the link to download. Here is a simple procedure to download:
- First, Download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
- After this, you open the Bluestacks application.
- Then look for the search tab, type in “LiveScore” and hit Enter.
- Just like in Playstore, you will a host of options with LiveScore be at the top.
- Click on it and select “Download”.
- This may take some time depending on your internet speed. However, it won’t take more than a few minutes.
Little Info About LiveScore App
|App Download Version||3.1.1|
|Last Updated||Aug. 1, 2019|
|Apk file Size||12M|
|App Own by||LiveScore Ltd.|
|App Category||Free Sports App|
|Support Android Version||Android 19 and above|
|Get it on||Google Play|
How to Install LiveScore for PC?
- Once the download is finished, then open the LiveScore app and click the tab Install.
- The installation will be finished within a few minutes.
- After this, the LiveScore app will appear in BlueStack “My Apps area”. You can then open the app from there.
Features of LiveScore for PC
LiveScore has some amazing features, some of which are listed below:
- With LiveScore’s Ball Tracker, you can follow the ball on the pitch. In this way, you can follow the match without actually watching it.
- You can read breaking news about anyone you follow including Ashes, Premier League, Champions League, etc.
- You can select a favorite team or league, and you will receive live notification about the matches.
- You can also lookup upcoming matches to plan for the Fantasy league.
- View Line-ups as soon as they are announced
- Detailed live commentary of the action with match statistics
- You can view previous match statistics as well
- Ad-free application
- No in-app purchase
Pros and Cons of LiveScore for PC
Let start with the Pros first –
- Live Score and News on the go: Users receive Live Score and News of their favorite team or league whenever they want. They can also turn on notification for a particular match or league for dynamic interaction.
- User-friendly interface: LiveScore has a very simple and user-friendly interface. This ensures that the user always gets notified of the score and news of their favorite sports with ease. This means you are always updated with the match.
- All in one place with exciting features: You don’t need to open multiple tabs in a browser to catch the live score. The app is home to various sports and league. It is equipped with features like Live ball tracker, fantasy league update, etc.
- Free app with little paid promotion: Most online free apps are loaded with paid promotions that make it difficult for the user to catch on to action. However, LiveScore is free of in-app purchases and have very little paid advertisement, so you can only enjoy the game.
Cons of LiveScore –
The only negative aspect of the app is that it can give a delay response if your net is even a fraction slow. This generally happens in an old Android device. So, don’t install the app on old Android OS.
Alternative to LiveScore for PC
If you want to look at other options in place of LiveScore, look at the following:
- SofaScore live score: This is a free live score app where you can follow over 30 sports in real-time. You can view live scores and analysis from sports from around the globe.
- ESPN app: This is the official app of the ESPN sports channel. You can follow all the major sports and leagues from around the world seamlessly on this app.
- Yahoo Sport: You can follow your favorite team with live Score, news and video highlight for free on this app.
FAQs On Livescore for PC
Ans – Yes, you can download it from the Apple Store.
Ans – Yes. You can follow multiple sports, league, matches according to your preference. You will receive notification for all your favorites.
Ans – Unfortunately not, but you can follow the match by Ball tracker feature and reading commentary.
LiveScore is one of the best apps to follow any sports around the globe. It has exciting features, and you never receive any false updates or news. You won’t experience any difficulties while using the app. Hence, we suggest you download the app quickly to get updated with your favorite team!