Download Mobizen for PC – Windows 7/8/10 | Latest Version
From the first day, since you are using a mobile phone, the technology has become more and more advanced. Nowadays, there are various kinds of applications available to install on our smartphones which makes our user experience way more better. We can do almost everything with the help of our smartphones these days. Earlier, most things were possible with the help of computers, but now smartphones have become a robust alternative. Now, many software are available which can even record whatever is happening on the computer screen. Yes, there are various advantages to recording our mobile or computer screens.
You can easily record what is happening on the screen and can share it with anyone. It can be helpful if you don’t have enough knowledge, someone else can see the recording and give you a solution. Moreover, you can record gameplays and start a streaming career as well. There are hundreds of opportunities for you by screen recording itself. You can even start your Youtube career with these. All you need to do is start doing something creative, record and show it to people. For the purpose, we have come across an amazing that does screen recording phenomenally, that is Mobizen for PC.
How to download Mobizen for pc
Downloading the Mobizen for your pc is as easy as ABC. However, you need to have at least Windows 7 installed on your PC or laptop. With the right operating system, the download process requires only two steps:
- Install an Android Emulator On PC. This is the software on which the Mobizen will run on your PC or laptop. There are several android emulators, but before you decide which one to install, make sure that it has Google play store. Bluestacks is a good example here. Just download and install it on your PC first and it will serve you right. It allows you to use several android apps on your PC.
- Download the Mobizen App on your Android Emulator. The Bluestacks Android Emulator allows you to download the Mobizen app on Google play store.
Little Info about Mobizen for PC
|App Download Version||220.127.116.11|
|Last Updated||Aug. 2, 2019|
|Apk File Size||Varies with device|
|App Own by||MOBIZEN|
|App Category||Free Productivity App|
|Support Android Version||Android 19 and above|
|Get it on||Google Play|
How to Install the Mobizen for PC
- Once the download is finished, open the Mobizen app and click the tab Install.
- The installation will take several minutes to be installed on your device.
- After the installation is done, you can now begin using your Mobizen Application. You could see the Mobizen app on Bluestacks’ My Apps area.
- And done! You can now take advantage of using Mobizen for PC.
Features of Mobizen for PC
Mobizen is helping smartphone people record the screens and do various tasks. For instance, you can use it for recording your gameplays and later you can show then to your friends, or maybe use it to upload on Youtube. Mobizen application can help you achieve this easily. There are lots of screen recording application you might find on the Play Store, but Mobizen stays at the top. This application is at the top because it has some great innovative and helpful features that we personally like a lot. One of the best parts about the application is that is completely free to download and use. There are in-app purchases as well which locks the main features of the app but there are plenty of useful features available for free. Most of the application does not allow to remove their watermarks, but this is not the case with Mobizen app.
So, we thought to try this application for our PC as well. Because it performs really well for smartphones. Therefore, trying Mobizen for PC was a must for us. You can also start using Mobizen for PC, all you need to do is to download an android emulator like BlueStacks or NOX player, or you can choose some other emulator as well. After installing the android emulator, you can simply go to the store and download Mobizen for your PC as well. It is so wealthy in terms of features that we must discuss with you. Mobizen allows you to record screens. But, this software does a lot more than that. You can choose to edit your videos with the app itself and make it look better than before.
So, let us discuss some of the key features of the Mobizen app.
- Totally free to use!
- Screen Recording in Full HD resolution (1080p Resolution, 12.0Mbps Quality, 60 FPS)
- Record videos of longer durations with external storage support
- Record, Capture, and Edit videos, all in one app
- Option to remove the Watermark as well
Pros and Cons of Mobizen App
Being so innovating and feature-wealthy app, we must recommend you to have it on your PC. But, not every application is a perfect one, and there are also some points we must discuss with you about the app. So, let’s discuss some pros and cons of using this application. While you can connect the computer with other devices, the app might scan data and send it to third-party applications. So, we think that it is not much well-built in the security aspect. But, it still works fine and you can surely use it for screen recording and use its other features.
- Review your recordings easily
- Cast your screen to any other device in just a few clicks
- Lets you adjust the video configurations like framerate, resolution, audio settings, etc
- Drains battery much faster
- security issues can be there, someone might hack the application and get data from your recordings.
FAQ On Mobizen For PC
Answer: The recording will be in MP4 format. It may vary with other applications.
Answer: You can choose the storage path in the settings. If your internal storage of the device is full, you can choose some external path as well.
Alternatives for Mobizen For PC
Using Mobizen app On PC is a great option for you if you want to record videos efficiently. But, there are dozens of other choices for you. We will say that it does the job pretty well, but not the best of its kind. So, you can look for other options as well before choosing the best one for your work. For the Mobizen application to run on your PC, you will also need to have an android emulator. But, for efficient screen recording, you can choose apps that are built primarily for PC as well. Otherwise, there are more mobile application choices as well.
- OBS – OBS is free computer software which is best in its class. If you are looking for a screen recorder only that does the job for PC, you can choose to download OBS as well. OBS also has streaming features which allow you to stream directly on platforms like Twitch, and Youtube.
- DU Screen Recorder – DU Screen Recorder is an android application which you can run on your PC using BlueStacks. This is also an amazing alternative for the Mobizen app. Basically, both the applications are almost the same. Both are for android and do the same recording job. But, DU Screen Recorder seems more secure to us.
- PushBullet – Another good alternative is Pushbullet which performs better than the Mobizen app. As Mobizen has integration option with other applications like Whatsapp, etc. which you can use for file sharing. PushBullet has even more options than Mobizen.