Download MX Player for PC – Windows 7/8/10 | Latest Version
MX Player is known to all as it is one of the best media player available for smartphones. However, there are other options to choose as well, but people generally prefer MX player. Because of the features it provides and supports almost every format. Therefore, being a total package as a media player, MX player stands out of the crowd. But, is it limited to smartphones only? Maybe yes because there is no version available to run on Windows. But, in this world of technology, we can make it possible. The solution is quite simple. We will require an Android Emulator and we can easily get MX Player for PC.
Well, we have various kinds of media players available for our smartphones, but not enough good options for PC. So, it seems better to enjoy the MX player on our computers as well. Because most of the times we watch movies on our laptops and other devices. So, there is a need for a robust and functional media player. And, MX Player is the best one which we can choose. Since the media player is loaded with features and other functions, it becomes an all-time useful software for us.
So, how we can get MX Player on our PC? Well, the process is quite simple and you can get MX Player for your PC very easily. All you need is an Android emulator as there is no EXE version of the app available anywhere. Therefore, you will need to download BlueStacks or NOX Player first. There are no restrictions, so you can also choose to download any other Android Emulator according to your likings. After downloading BlueStacks, either download the APK file and install MX Player or install it from the emulator’s app store.
How to download MX Player app for pc
Downloading the MX Player app for your pc is as easy as ABC. However, you need to have at least Windows 7 installed on your PC or laptop. With the right operating system, the download process requires only two steps:
- Install an Android Emulator On PC. This is the software on which the MX player will run on your PC or laptop. There are several android emulators, but before you decide which one to install, make sure that it has Google play store. Bluestacks is a good example here. Just download and install it on your PC first and it will serve you right. It allows you to use several android apps on your PC.
- Download the MX Player App on your Android Emulator. The Bluestacks Android Emulator allows you to download the MX Player app on Google play store.
MX Player for Pc App Info in Short
|App Download Version||1.13.1|
|Last Updated||Aug. 2, 2019|
|Apk File Size||Varies with device|
|App Own by||J2 Interactive|
|App Category||Free Video Players & Editors App|
|Support Android Version||Android 17 and above|
How to Install MX Player for PC
- Once the download is finished, open the MX Player app and click the tab Install.
- The installation will take several minutes to be installed on your device.
- After the installation is done, you can now begin using your MX Player Application. You could see the MX Player app on Bluestacks’ My Apps area.
- And done! You can now take advantage of using MX Player for PC.
Features of MX Player for PC
We have seen a lot of changes that MX Player has gone through till now. Earlier, it was just a media player. But, at present times, the application has a lot of stuff to talk about. Not only a media player, but the app is now an online streaming platform itself. Earlier, people used this app to watch offline videos, but now MX Player allows users to watch whatever they want. It has a number of web series which you can enjoy. Apart from that, you can stream your favorite TV shows as well. There is still much more to discuss this amazing application. Streaming news and music is now easier using the all-in-one app, MX Player. So, let us discuss some more features about the application.
- Support for all audio and video formats
- Gestures to enhance the user experience
- Child lock
- Multiple decoding modes
- Subtitle control using gestures
- Variable Playback Speed
- Switch Audio tracks
Pros and Cons of MX Player
No wonder this is one of the best media player available on the Internet. Moreover, it is also an editor’s choice application on the Google Play Store. Therefore, we can surely trust the application and download it on our devices. Although, this application too has some cons along with the pros. So, let us discuss the pros and cons of MX Player.
- Exclusive music from Gaana
- One of the best Media Player
- Streaming Services
- Supports all audio and video formats
- Dark theme
- New users might find it complex to use
- You will require to download an Android Emulator to run it on your PC
FAQ On MX Player For PC
Answer: Yes, MX Player supports the mp4 format.
Answer: Yes, MX Player is available for free on the Google Play Store.
Answer: No, there is no Windows version of the app available until now. You will need an Android Emulator to download and run it on your PC.
Answer: No, it is entirely free. You can stream TV shows, movies, News, Web series, etc., for free.
Alternatives for MX Player
If you are looking for a media player to use on your PC, there are lots of alternatives for the MX Player. So, follow the article as we will now mention the other apps which can take place of MX Player on your PC.
- VLC – VLC is a good choice for a media player. Because, just like the MX Player, VLC media player is also one of the best software. You will not face any issues as it is completely ads-free software. You can either download the Windows version, or the mobile version using BlueStacks. Both the options are good. But the mobile version of the VLC player is better as Windows version is not much stable.
- KM Player – KM Player is another sibling of the MX Player which you can download on your PC using BlueStacks. If you need a media player only, then KM Player will do the job for you.
- MPC-HC – MPC-HC is a media player which is quite popular for computers. You can download it from its official website and use it as the primary media player on your PC.
- Prime Video and Netflix – If you want an application for streaming services, both the Prime Video and Netflix are a great platform to enjoy movies and web series online. However, to use both these services, you will need to purchase a subscription. But, MX Player is entirely free to use.
Not only that, MX Player is no longer just a media Player. It is now a Streaming app as well. Like Netflix and Amazon Prime Video, MX Player also has some cool stuff to watch and enjoy. There are some amazing shows which you can either watch alone or with your family. Therefore, it is one of the best media player available on the Internet. And, the only app which provides streaming along with media player functions. MX player allows you to stream TV shows, Movies, News, Music and what not! That is a total fun package which you must download MX Player on your PC.