Download Snapseed for PC – Windows 7/8/10 | Latest Version
Are you a photographer? If yes, then you will like this application a lot. As there is a lot more craze for photography these days as we compare it to earlier days. Earlier, only the professional people had cameras. But, as technology grows, we all have cameras these days even in our mobile phones. These cameras are also capable of clicking some good shots. Therefore, there is no need to buy a DSLR camera especially. Phone cameras are a good option for the hobbyist and amateur photographers.
Well, to make a picture look better, you will need to edit it. And, if you search on Google, you will see there are hundreds of app that serve the purpose. Some of them will be free to use, some will be paid. There is a difference between these two categories. But, is there any app which is free to use and provides the features of a paid photo-editing application. Yes, there is, Google Snapseed.
Now, you have the photos but, not every photo is a complete piece of art. Therefore, sometimes it becomes necessary to tweak some things to get the best out of a picture. And, for that purpose, we have come across an amazing application from Google, that is Snapseed. This application does a great job when it comes to making small edits to photos on the go. You just need to install the app, load your photograph and start editing. Google Snapseed has a lot of cool features that you can use to refine your picture into a better-looking one. Before Google Snapseed, there were apps like Lightroom and Photoshop that most people were using. But, Snapseed is most easy to use if you compare it to other applications. With just a few clicks, you can adjust all the necessary aspects of your picture like White-Balance, Saturation and what not. But, there is no version of Snapseed available for PC.
How to download Snapseed app for pc
Downloading the Snapseed app for your pc is as easy as ABC. However, you need to have at least Windows 7 installed on your PC or laptop. With the right operating system, the download process requires only two steps:
- Install an Android Emulator. This is the software on which the Snapseed will run on your PC or laptop. There are several android emulators, but before you decide which one to install, make sure that it has Google play store. Bluestacks is a good example here. Just download and install it on your PC first and it will serve you right. It allows you to use several android apps on your PC.
- Download the Snapseed app on your Android Emulator. The Bluestacks Android Emulator allows you to download the Snapseed app on Google play store.
Little Info About Snapseed App
|App Download Version||22.214.171.124907232|
|Last Updated||June 29, 2018|
|Apk File Size||Varies with device|
|App Own by||Google LLC|
|Category||Free Photography App|
|Support Android Version||Android 19 and above|
How to Install Snapseed for PC
- Once the download is finished, open the Snapseed app and click the tab Install.
- The installation will take several minutes to be installed on your device.
- After the installation is done, you can now begin using your Snapseed Application. You could see the Snapseed app on Bluestacks’ My Apps area.
- And done! You can now take advantage of using Snapseed for PC.
Features of Snapseed For PC
The application is one of the best photo-editing applications that you will find on the Internet. Well, it is the best for mobile phones. However, you get many other professional options for PC. But if you are a beginner or amateur, this might be the best option for you to install on your computer. Because this application from Google is loaded with lots and lots of feature which can help you change the look of your images up to a further extent. So, let’s jump on to the features of the application that you will get to edit your images.
As soon as you enter the application, you will see a plus sign, which is there for uploading the image. After you upload an image to Snapseed, you will see three different tabs at the bottom. The first tab says Looks, which has some presets which you can try on the go. And, the third tab says Export, which you can use to save your images to the galley. But, the magic happens in the second tab, which says Tools. All the necessary feature are present in this tab which you can use to edit the photos, which are as follows:
- Tune Image
- White Balance
- HDR Scape
- Glamour Glow
- Tonal Contrast
- Grainy Film
- Black & White
- Lens Blur
- Head Pose
With the help of all these features, you can surely do some magic with your photographs. We surely recommend you to use Snapseed for PC.
Pros and Cons of Snapseed
Overall the Snapseed application is an efficient software when we talk about its performance. But, there are some pros and cons of the application that we think are mentionable. However, the cons are not that irritating, you will get a hang of it as you use it more and more. And, once you get comfortable with the application, you will know that it can do wonders to your picture within a few clicks.
- It is free to use.
- Has professional-grade presets and tools
- Good for both amateur and professional users
- Can edit RAW files as well
- Finger gesture to adjust sliders help a lot
- Completely advertisements-free.
- Users have to spend some time to completely learn the mechanisms
- Not for absolute beginners
- Save options aren’t very easy to understand
FAQ On Snapseed for PC
Answer: No, all these applications are mobile versions, you will need to install an Android Emulator to run on your PC.
Answer: Yes, Lightroom is completely free to use like Snapseed.
Answer: We recommend you to use Snapseed on your PC because it serves all the features and it is quite easy to use.
Alternatives to Snapseed
- Lightroom – Well, there are lots of applications for photo editing, but some of them are the best and we only recommend you to use these. Therefore, Lightroom is a good option for you as the application serves a lot of good features for photo-editing.
- PicsArt – PicsArt is there in the industry for a long time now. And, the best part about the application is that it is super easy to use. Everyone from amateur to professional can operate this application. But, professionals do not generally use this application for editing. But, if you are a beginner and want to learn some cool photo-editing tricks, you can try this out.
- Adobe Photoshop Express – Adobe Photoshop Express is a mobile package of the official Photoshop. However, this does not have the ultimate possibilities of editing like the PC version. But still, it is a good option for editing pictures on mobile as it has mostly all the necessary features. And, this application is for professionals, beginners might face some issue in understanding the application for the first time.