We all have a small gadget in our pockets which we stick to all day. Yes, we are talking about mobile phones. These mobile phones help us connect with our friends and family and other colleagues. At the present time, smartphones have become an important aspect of our lives and as we do not need to require those old landlines to call others. Calling people is a task of seconds as all you need to do is to take out your phone and dial a number. As a result, they are quite convenient for us.
But, as there are large companies out there who are trying to grow their businesses. They fetch your number and start spamming you, this gets very irritating and you wish to block such contacts. Also, as everyone is using multiple mobile numbers to make calls. It becomes hard to identify the user from that unknown number of them. So, to counter the problem, we have this great application which is very popular for identifying people who call you, that is Truecaller. And, you can get Truecaller for PC as well.
Truecaller is a perfect application to have on your mobile phones as it can quickly identify the user from their number. That is a handy feature because you won’t be wasting your time to find out who is trying to call you. We all receive spam calls from various banks, networks, and whatnot. All these unnecessary calls waste time and irritate as well. By using Truecaller, you can easily identify the users and block the spam numbers.
The best part about the application is that it is completely free. However, this application is for mobile users only. But, you can still install Truecaller for PC using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks or some other. The main advantage of using Truecaller for PC is that you get to know if someone unknown is calling you while you are working on your desktop and you are not using your mobile phone. This comes is handy for the office brats who do not use phones while at work.
Moreover, it has plenty of cool features which makes the application so attractive and user-friendly as well. So, let’s check out some of the key features of the Truecaller app.
How to download Truecaller app for pc
Downloading the Truecaller app for your pc is as easy as ABC. However, you need to have at least Windows 7 installed on your PC or laptop. With the right operating system, the download process requires only two steps:
- Install an Android Emulator On PC. This is the software on which the Truecaller will run on your PC or laptop. There are several android emulators, but before you decide which one to install, make sure that it has Google play store. Bluestacks is a good example here. Just download and install it on your PC first and it will serve you right. It allows you to use several android apps on your PC.
- Download the Truecaller App on your Android Emulator. The Bluestacks Android Emulator allows you to download the Truecaller app on Google play store.
Little Info about Truecaller App for PC
|App Download Version||10.40.7|
|Last Updated||July 30, 2019|
|Apk File Size||45 MB|
|App Own by||True Software Scandinavia AB|
|Category||Free Communication App|
|Support Android Version||Android 19 and above|
|Get it on||Google Play|
How to Install Truecaller for PC
- Once the download is finished, open the Truecaller app and click the tab Install.
- The installation will take several minutes to be installed on your device.
- After the installation is done, you can now begin using your Truecaller Application. You could see the Truecaller app on Bluestacks’ My Apps area.
- And done! You can now take advantage of using Truecaller for PC.
Features of Truecaller for PC
This is a must-have application if you receive a lot of phone calls either on your mobile or landline phone. Hence, we are here to discuss some of the key features of this amazing caller-identifying app.
- Totally free of cost
- You can activate Truecaller for the landlines as well.
- It can trace the caller ID whoever calls you on your mobile phone
- There is no national boundary, it can trace all numbers
- Allows you to block unwanted and unnecessary calls from telemarketers
- You can block SMS as well
- Allows you to create, edit your user profile
Pros and Cons of Truecaller
Truecaller is an effective app to use on either platform, may it be your mobile phone or even PC. But, as we are using it for a while now, we come across some of its cons as well. Therefore, we think that we should mention that all so it can help you as well.
- Can identify the caller even without picking up the phone
- Free to use
- Can use it for landlines as well
- Allows you to block unwanted SMS and calls for the lifetime in just a few clicks
- You will need to start BlueStacks every time you use your computer
- Sometimes, you will find it is not working on your PC.
FAQ On Truecaller for PC
Answer: Yes, but that is not necessary to go for the premium version as it will not provide any useful additional features.
Answer: Yes, you can search the names with the help of numbers, and vice versa as well.
Alternatives for Truecaller For PC
As we all know Truecaller is the best service in the market which can find the caller IDs quickly. There are some other options available as well, in case you are having any kind of troubles with the Truecaller app for PC. Below are some of the best alternatives for the Truecaller app which serve the same purpose as Truecaller. Make sure to go through all the applications and choose one according to your preferences.
- Whoscall – One of the best alternatives for the Truecaller app which you can install on your PC. Whoscall is also capable of identifying the caller quickly, like its sibling, Truecaller. The downloading and installation process for the app is as same as for the Truecaller app for PC. You will need an android emulator like BlueStacks to tun it on your computer.
- Showcaller – Like any other app in this segment, Showcaller is loaded with features as well. As the name suggests here, it is surely capable of finding the caller ID of the person whoever makes a call to your landline or mobile phone. You can access the application from your desktop by installing it via BlueStacks on your computer.
- Hiya – Just like the Truecaller, Hiya also does the same job. You can definitely go for this option as this application does it too quickly and has a great UI. The user experience from this app is recommendable and one must have this app if Truecaller is not enough. Hiya allows you to block the unwanted calls and messages from those irritating telemarketers companies. Just activate Hiya for any of your mobile phone or landline and block all the unwanted contacts.
- Call App – Another good option which is similar, or can be a great alternative for the Truecaller app. Call App has all the features that you will get from Truecaller. But, this has one main advantage over the Truecaller app. If you have a call recorder on your phone in-built, everything is going to be normal for you. But for the users, who don’t have the feature of call recording, Call App provides it.