Download Xender for PC Windows 10/7/8 Laptop
If you use multiple devices including various computers and phones, then sharing files between them can be an issue. While there are many software and applications available out there which can allow you to do so, not all of them are perfect. Some of them have performance issues while others are not able to discover all of your devices.
Thankfully, Xender is a great option when it comes to sharing files between your devices. And today we are here to show you How to use Xender for PC. In this article, you will learn everything related to Xender including things like its features as well as how to use it in different use case scenarios.
Also, you will discover the top features of this app and provide you with some guidance on how to use Xender on your computer.
Xender PC App Info
|App Download Version||4.4.2.Prime|
|Last Updated||Jan. 25, 2019|
|Apk Size||Varies with device|
|App by||Xender Team|
|Category||Free Tools App|
|Support Android Version||Android 14 and above|
How to Download and Install Xender for PC Using New Method?
Before we proceed and show you how you can use Xender for sharing files between your devices, it is quite important to make sure that Xender for PC is installed successfully on your devices. Therefore, you will also learn how to successfully download and install Xender for PC on your device using this article. Unlike most file transfer tools available for Windows, Xender does not use a dedicated client. Instead, you have to use Xender for PC in your browser using a sharing link that you will get on your smartphone. Thankfully, it is quite easy to use this client without any issues. And today we will show you how to use the web-based version of the Xender for PC. If you also want to transfer files on your PC using Xender, then you can follow the given steps one by one:
- First, install and download the Xender app on your smartphones or tablets. You can do by using the respective app stores on your devices. For example, if you are using an Android device, you can use the Google Play Store to get the app. Similarly, if you have an Apple device, then you can find Xender for it on the App Store.
- Once you have done that, open any browser like Google Chrome on your computer. We will need this web browser to access the web based version of Xender for PC.
- After that, go to the Xender app on your smartphone, and select Connect to PC from the left hand side panel menu.
- Now, open web.xender.com on your computer’s browser which will load a QR code on your computer’ screen.
- Once this is done, click on the scan option on your smartphone and scan this QR code to connect your device to Xender for PC.
- Finally, you can start transferring files from and to your PC using Xender for PC. But if you are new to Xender, then we have also provided the step by step guide for this down below in this article.
Guide on How to Download Xender for PC Using the Old Method
To download Xender on PC following the old technique, first, it is required to have an Android Emulator. When you search online, you will see lots of Android emulators available which can be used in downloading Xender. Some of the most used emulators are Nox App, AmiDuos, Bluestacks, Bliss and many others. On the other hand, amongst these emulators, Bluestacks is highly recommended.
- To download Bluestacks app, just visit the official website.
- Then, download the app and install it by following the instructions shown on the home screen.
- After downloading and installing the emulator. Click it to open and then you are requested to register using your Gmail account.
- From the dashboard of Bluestack, choose Play Store and from here, look for Xender and set it up.
- Once installed, the app is now ready to use
How to Download Xender Using YouWave
There are other ways to download Xender for PC and this time with the help of YouWave. Like the Bluestacks app, YouWave is also one of the best and most used Android emulators which allow a user to download as well as set up an Android app on your computer. On the other hand, not like Bluestacks, this emulator provides a virtual SD card, so it only consumes less memory from your personal computer.
- First, you need to download the YouWave emulator.
- Follow these steps to download and install YouWave app and Xender for PC easily.
- Download YouWave app
- After downloading is done, open the .exe file to install the emulator on your computer.
- If you are prompted to purchase the program, pick the free trial to continue
- When done in installing, open the YouWave program and from here, open the browser app and look for Google Play Store.
- On this store, search Xender using the search bar
- If you have found Xender, install it, and after installation, you can now use the app as long as you want.
Xender for PC: System Requirements
For you to download and utilize the Xender app for PC, there are requirements that your computer must b able to meet. PC requirement for Xender includes:
- For the smooth running of
Xender, your computer should have High Definition standards
- An emulator is essential to download as well as install
Xenderon the computer, for which your personal computer must have:
- HD card
- The framework of at least 2 Gigabyte Random Access Memory
- C Drive should have free storage space of at least 5 to 6 Gigabyte
- When your computer has all these requirements, then your computer is compatible to install and run
- Don’t forget to check these requirements prior to downloading the Xender app.
These are the essential steps that one needs to follow to download Xender for PC successfully. On the other hand, the old way isn’t highly recommended. But, if you want to give it a try then go on. Now it is time to know how to use this app on your computer.
How to Share Files between PC and Smartphone using Xender?
Now that you have successfully connected your smartphone with Xender for PC, you can start transferring files between them. Unfortunately, this requires you to follow certain steps otherwise the file transfer will not succeed. Not only that but if you are new to Xender, you might not be able to use this app to its full extent. Therefore, we are here with the step by step guide on how to use Xender for PC for sharing files with a smartphone. If you are also interested in using Xender for PC along with your Android device, then you can follow the given steps one by one:
- First of all, make sure that you have connected Xender for PC with your smartphone. If not, then you can follow the instructions provided earlier in this article.
- Once you have gone through that, go to the Xender for PC tab in the web browser of your computer.
- After that, select one category from images, videos, music, apps, documents, or file. Doing so will show you all the files of the selected category.
- Finally, you can select the files that you want to download and click on the download option which will transfer them from your smartphone to your PC.
- On the other hand, if you want to send files from your PC to your smartphone, you can click on the Upload option and select the files which you want to send.
Also, Check – download Shareit for pc
What Is Xender?
Xender is one of the best apps which help the user to transform documents or files between two devices. This app is able to send different sized files between two devices in a few seconds.
Xender app virtually supports each type of file which takes account of music, wallpapers, videos, movies, Gifs, and many others. What is more, this app can be set up on your Windows PC, IOS and Android smartphone. On the other hand, it doesn’t have a dedication version for computers powered by MAC.
With the assistance of this app, you can connect two devices over a wireless connection and swap files without utilizing LAN connections. Also, Xender for PC can be linked to your iPhone and Android.
Therefore, if you want to transfer files between your phone and computer, then you’ll be able to do without utilizing USB cables. Also, the app is totally free to use.
What are the Features of Xender App?
As mentioned, Xender is an instant file sharing application which allows you to exchange and receive files without cables from the computer to a smartphone or vice versa. You can utilize Xender for iOS, Windows, and Android devices.
What makes this app apart from the rest is that it is a hundred times faster than Bluetooth sharing. It also comes with a user-friendly approach. This app puts no limitation on the size of the file you’re sharing or transferring, and it boasts 40mbps speed.
What is more, Xender allows the user to share files between diverse platforms, which make it one of the most versatile sharing app.
Xender has become popular over the last couple of years. Below are some of the reasons why Xender has overcome the likes of Mi Drop and ShareIt.
The size of this app is only 6-7MB that is considerably lower compared to 13-13MB of Shareit.
Not like ShareIt, Xender does not have its home screen packed with ads, junk and stuff you do not need. What is more, it has a simple design and the interface is user-friendly.
With this app, users allow share videos, music and any files in multiple devices or four devices at a time compared to Mi Drop that only allows you to exchange files to one user at a time.
You can utilize the subtle features of this app on many platforms, and it doesn’t matter if it is Windows, Mac, iOS as well as Android.
Xender has a smartphone-like feature that allows you to transfer all your current files contentedly from one machine to another. You cannot find this feature in other sharing applications available.
This app comes with a separate tab intended for viewing the history of transfers that is not available in Mi Drop. What is more, you will not be annoyed by lots of ads in Xender that you normally experience in SHAREit.
The accuracy of transferring file can reach up to 40MB when using this app.
Top Benefits of Xender for Computer
- Xender app is totally free to use.
- Through the assistance of this app, you can make a wireless connection between two devices and transfer documents or files without utilizing any LAN connection.
- This is a cross-platform application which helps the user to connect PC to smartphone powered by Android or iPhone.
- The speed of transferring file is relatively high if you compared to Bluetooth and LAN connectivity
- With the assistance of this amazing file sharing app, the user is able to send almost any kinds of files it doesn’t matter if it is.exe or .msi kind of files. The flexibility of this app is the main reason why it is loved by many users.
- The app has a clean user-interface. Therefore the user can know on the app easily
- It doesn’t need any internet connection to function or transfer files between two devices. This is also called the most efficient way of moving a file from one device to another.
Conclusion on Xender
Xender is a very flexible file sharing application that has more than 500 million users as of now. Also, it transferred 100 million files on a daily basis. The new updates of this app have also included a media player, which allows users to play all the videos and music files straight from within the application.