Searching for Es File Explorer for Pc? Here I’ve a simple and straight guide you need.
ES File Explorer is like the conventional file explorer available on Windows with some new cool features catering to the needs of smartphone users. The primary function of the app is managing the content of your device. The app consists of an application manager bundled along with a task manager and also a download manager as well.
The download manager, in particular, is very helpful as it facilitates users to download files from outside the Google Play Store. The user interface is quite intuitive but the abundance of features might make you feel a bit overwhelmed at first.
Note: We will use an emulator in this case. You may wanna ask why?
Ans: Emulator creates an environment to use the Es File Explorer app exactly how we use it in our android smartphone. Apps are easy to use and not that much technical knowledge required. So, as we are using the same app on our PC with the help of an emulator, we are enjoying more wider screen & control & smoothness than a smartphone.
Follow these simple steps & you won’t need any further guide for using Es File Explorer app in a PC.
How to Download Es File Explorer for PC
This is the tricky part, most people get stuck in the endless loop of not finding the link to download. Here is a simple procedure to download:
- First, Download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
- After this, you open the Bluestacks application.
- Open the Google Playstore with your existing Gmail & password.
- Then look for the search tab in Playstore, type in “Es File Explorer” and hit Enter.
- Get the Es File Explorer app?
- Click on it and select “Download”.
- This may take some time depending on your internet speed. However, it won’t take more than a few minutes.
Note: If this app is not available in Playstore, download apk for Es File Explorer app & Install it Via this Guide – Guide link
Little Info About Es File Explorer App
|App Download Version||220.127.116.11.5|
|Last Updated||Apr 26, 2019|
|App Own by||ES Global|
|App Category||Free Productivity App|
|Support Android Version||Android 14 and above|
|Get it on||Google Play|
How to Install Es File Explorer for PC?
- Once the download is finished, Simply click on Install.
- The installation will be finished within a few minutes.
- After this, the Es File Explorer app will appear in BlueStack “My Apps area”. You can then open the app from there.
Features of Es File Explorer for PC
ES File Explorer is a powerful file manager with many capabilities being able to change folder properties, copy multiple files simultaneously and searching and renaming files. One powerful feature offered by the app is that you can remove pre-installed system apps that are consuming a lot of space.
Moreover, the app also provides the feature of saving and accessing files directly from cloud services. If you can connect your PC and Android device via WiFi, then you can access the files on your smartphone directly. If you are looking to transfer large files to another device, the send by LAN feature will be quite helpful.
Features of Es File Explorer App:
- Store and access files from cloud storage.
- Transfer of files too large to be transmitted via Bluetooth.
- Play mp3 and mp4 files locally and remotely on a friends system.
- Manage your files.
- Built-in cleaner to remove unwanted and excess files.
Pros and Cons Of Using Es File Explorer
- Cloud storage facilities.
- A large number of file operations.
- A better alternative to Bluetooth file sharing.
- Simple user interface.
- Download apps outside the Play Store.
- The abundance of features may prove overwhelming to new users.