Searching for Facebook App for Pc? Here I’ve a simple and straight guide you need.
Facebook is a glorious application known for providing the best social networking services. It was launched in 2004 and was founded by Mark Zuckerberg et al. Initially, it was a student directory comprising photos and personal information about the college students. What we see today is a completely different thing as compared to the started one.
After registering on the Facebook app you will be given a personal profile on which you can share pictures, videos and messages. You can add a profile picture and cover pic according to your preferences.
Note: We will use an emulator in this case. You may wanna ask why?
Ans: Emulator creates an environment to use the Facebook App app exactly how we use it in our android smartphone. Apps are easy to use and not that much technical knowledge required. So, as we are using the same app on our PC with the help of an emulator, we are enjoying more wider screen & control & smoothness than a smartphone.
Follow these simple steps & you won’t need any further guide for using Facebook App app in a PC.
How to Download Facebook App for PC
This is the tricky part, most people get stuck in the endless loop of not finding the link to download. Here is a simple procedure to download:
- First, Download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
- After this, you open the Bluestacks application.
- Open the Google Playstore with your existing Gmail & password.
- Then look for the search tab in Playstore, type in “Facebook App” and hit Enter.
- Get the Facebook App app?
- Click on it and select “Download”.
- This may take some time depending on your internet speed. However, it won’t take more than a few minutes.
Note: If this app is not available in Playstore, download apk for Facebook App app & Install it Via this Guide – Guide link
Little Info About Facebook App App
|App Download Version||18.104.22.168.121|
|Last Updated||Feb 05, 2020|
|Apk Size||Varies with device|
|App Own by|
|App Category||Free Social App|
|Support Android Version||Android 26 and above|
|Get it on||Google Play|
How to Install Facebook App for PC?
- Once the download is finished, Simply click on Install.
- The installation will be finished within a few minutes.
- After this, the Facebook App app will appear in BlueStack “My Apps area”. You can then open the app from there.
Features of Facebook App for PC
Facebook is a very effective way of promoting any type of event occurring nearby or over the digital platforms. For this, You can use the Facebook event feature and enter the information required to gather people.
You can also generate ads for your product or services to reach out to a huge audience easily. Not only that, you can utilize Facebook Notes as a blogging platform to write notes or convey messages. Facebook also allows you to live to stream in order to connect with people in real-time. For gamers, there is a Facebook gaming feature to facilitate interaction between gamers and fans. So, these are some of the reasons why Facebook is useful for you at present.
Features of Facebook App:
- Facebook Credits: for buying gifts and virtual goods in games
- Graph search: to search within the friend’s network
- Mood faces: these are the animated emoticons
- Poke: this feature acts as a reminder
- Status updates: public messages in poster format
- URL shortener
- Hashtag support
- Off-Facebook activity
- Sound collection
Pros and Cons Of Using Facebook App
- Outstanding connectivity
- Free and quality communication is ensured
- Joining groups and communities
- Facebook Live is another amazing thing
- A virtual timeline like a digital journal
- Can be used for educational purposes
- Issues related to user privacy
- Reduced socialization in real life
- Ads are frustrating sometimes
- Updates release frequently