Searching for Gmail for Pc? Here I’ve a simple and straight guide you need.
To be fair, this is not at all valid question. Everyone who uses the internet, ought to have a Gmail account or at least visited the site. However, our discussion is regarding the app and not the website. For starters, the app is much faster and responsive. This can be easily noticed in case you have an old phone with outdated specs. Also, the website uses more cache memory and the interface is not as smooth compared to the app. Moreover, you get instant notifications which remove the need to constantly visit the site and check for new mails.
Note: We will use an emulator in this case. You may wanna ask why?
Ans: Emulator creates an environment to use the Gmail app exactly how we use it in our android smartphone. Apps are easy to use and not that much technical knowledge required. So, as we are using the same app on our PC with the help of an emulator, we are enjoying more wider screen & control & smoothness than a smartphone.
Follow these simple steps & you won’t need any further guide for using Gmail app in a PC.
How to Download Gmail for PC
This is the tricky part, most people get stuck in the endless loop of not finding the link to download. Here is a simple procedure to download:
- First, Download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
- After this, you open the Bluestacks application.
- Open the Google Playstore with your existing Gmail & password.
- Then look for the search tab in Playstore, type in “Gmail” and hit Enter.
- Get the Gmail app?
- Click on it and select “Download”.
- This may take some time depending on your internet speed. However, it won’t take more than a few minutes.
Note: If this app is not available in Playstore, download apk for Gmail app & Install it Via this Guide – Guide link
Little Info About Gmail App
|App Download Version||2020.02.02.294309273.release|
|Last Updated||Feb 25, 2020|
|Apk Size||Varies with device|
|App Own by||Google LLC|
|App Category||Free Communication App|
|Support Android Version||Android 21 and above|
|Get it on||Google Play|
How to Install Gmail for PC?
- Once the download is finished, Simply click on Install.
- The installation will be finished within a few minutes.
- After this, the Gmail app will appear in BlueStack “My Apps area”. You can then open the app from there.
Features of Gmail for PC
Gmail app offers one of the if not the best email service currently available. You can 15 GB of storage, which is a lifetime worth of email storage. The inbox keeps everything quite organized and spam is automatically taken care of. Also, the benefit of using the app is that the phone contacts are integrated into your account, which makes the process of sending messages much easier.
The app also supports Gestures and the sleek use-interface makes it a great fit with the smartphones. Ultimately, the Gmail app is the most reliable and best functioning app currently available.
Features of Gmail App:
- Gmail offers support for non-Gmail addresses as well.
- The 15 GB of storage space is more than enough.
- The app is well organized with the message sorted into different categories like spam, sent, etc.
- Gmail allows you to send and request money as well.
- Gmail is available offline.
- Google Translate feature allows you to translate your emails.
- You can also change the theme.
Pros and Cons Of Using Gmail
- The best email app available.
- Simple user-interface.
- Quite fast.
- The security is top-notch.
- You can backup emails to Google Drive.
- The search function can be improved.
- There might be a delay in receiving notifications.