Searching for Google Indic Keyboard for Pc? Here I’ve a simple and straight guide you need.
Google Indic keyboard lets you type in your native Indian language. As Indians, we are spoilt with a wide variety of languages but this could also pose a serious problem. In case, you would like to type in your native language, then there are far too many languages to choose. You might be comfortable in Hindi or Tamil or Malayalam but there was no software available to type in your preferred language. That was until the arrival of Google Indic keyboard. Unlike other third-party apps, the Indic Keyboard gets the job done with minimum fuss.
Note: We will use an emulator in this case. You may wanna ask why?
Ans: Emulator creates an environment to use Google Indic Keyboard app on a PC exactly how we use it in our android smartphone. Apps are easy to use and user do not need much technical knowledge. So, as we are using the same Google Indic Keyboard app on a PC with the help of an emulator, we are enjoying more wider screen & control & smoothness than a smartphone.
Check the video below & Follow these simple steps & you won’t need any further guide for using Google Indic Keyboard app in a PC.
Guide to Download Google Indic Keyboard for PC
This is the tricky part, most people get stuck in the endless loop of not finding the link to download. Here is a simple procedure to download:
- First, Download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
- After this, you open the Bluestacks application.
- Open the Google Playstore with your existing Gmail & password.
- Then look for the search tab in Playstore, type in “Google Indic Keyboard” and hit Enter.
- Get the Google Indic Keyboard app?
- Click on it and select “Download”.
- This may take some time depending on your internet speed. However, it won’t take more than a few minutes.
Note: If this app is not available in Playstore, download apk for Google Indic Keyboard app & Install it Via this Guide – Guide link
Disclaimer – links to download apk and bluestacks .exe file are collected from authorized distributor. ( source – Makeuseof.com )
Little Info About Google Indic Keyboard App
|App Download Version||220.127.116.11126728-armeabi-v7a|
|Last Updated||April 19, 2018|
|Apk Size||Varies with device|
|App Own by||Google LLC|
|App Category||Free Tools App|
|Support Android Version||Android 17 and above|
How to Install Google Indic Keyboard for PC?
- Once the download is finished, Simply click on Install.
- The installation will be finished within a few minutes.
- After this, the Google Indic Keyboard app will appear in BlueStack “My Apps area”. You can then open the app from there.
Features of Google Indic Keyboard for PC
You might come across situations where you have to send emails to your family members and English might not be the wisest choice there. With the help of this app, you can easily select your native language from a long list which includes Punjabi, Telugu, Marathi, Gujarati, Bengali, Assamese, etc. Moreover, you can also post on social media, write personal messages, send work-related information and also communicate efficiently with those who are weak in English. Moreover, it is relatively easy to set up as well.
Features of Google Indic Keyboard App:
- Support for voice typing: You can dictate notes with high accuracy. This is highly beneficial for content writers.
- It currently supports fourteen regional languages besides English.
- Easy to set up.
- The app is regularly updated and bugs are minimal.
- Elegant and easy to use interface.
- Can be used with Social Media platforms like Facebook, Whatsapp, and Instagram
Pros and Cons Of Using Google Indic Keyboard
- Can use Native Indian languages without any difficulty.
- Support for many different languages.
- App is well-monitored by developers.
- Simple user-interface.
- Compatible with Gmail and Social Media.
- Not available in iOS.
- Voice typing accuracy can be improved.