Privacy and security of the users and their data is quite important in the age of computers and the internet. And one of the best way to ensure your cybersecurity is to install an anti-virus on your device. While there are several such options available out there, Avast is still one of them. It offers various useful options when compared to other options available out there. Not only that but it is a much-needed upgrade over the pre-installed Windows Defender in Windows.
While all of the features provided by Avast are highly useful in various cases, some of them can be quite irritating. And one of these features found in Avast anti-virus is called Avast Email Signature. As the name suggests, due to this feature, Avast simply adds a signature at the bottom of all your emails which can be quite frustrating especially if you are sending official and professional emails to your clients. Therefore, today we are here to show you How to Remove or Stop Avast Email Signature. Not only that but you will also learn more than this feature and its functions. But most importantly, you will find the step by step guide which is required to get rid of this email signature from your PC.
What is Avast Email Signature?
The Avast anti-virus program for computers is filled with various features. These can be helpful in various cases. And one of these features is called Avast email Signature. Due to this feature, Avast simply adds a signature at the bottom of all of your emails. It is added to show that the email scanning feature is enabled in Avast and all of the emails that you are sending are secure and scanned. As a result, this anti-virus simply adds a signature at the bottom of all such emails. While it certainly shows that you are safe and secure, it also makes your gmails look unprofessional. As a result, there a lot of Avast users who would love to get rid of this signature.
How to Remove Avast Email Signature?
Now that you know the importance of this feature as well as why would someone want to remove it from their computer, you might also wanna do the same with your computer. And therefore, today we are here to show you how you can easily get rid of the Avast Email Signature easily. But there are certain steps which you have to follow in order to successfully get rid of this signature from your device. And in this article, we have provided the following instructions which will help you do the same on your device as well.
Steps to Remove Avast From email signature
Therefore, if you also wish to make your emails look more professional by getting rid of the Avast signature, make sure to go through the following steps one by one:
- First, right-click on the Avast anti-virus icon present in the taskbar of your computer. You can easily find it using the expand icon present in the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Now, open Avast settings by simply selecting Settings from the right-click icon of this program.
- Once you are in Avast settings, go to the Active Protection tab and click on the customize option. This customize button can be found right next to this.
- After that, click on the behavior tab and uncheck the option which says Insert note into a clean message (outgoing).behavior
- Finally, save the Avast settings and reboot your computer to finalize these changes across your computer. Now, whenever you send an email to anyone from your computer, you will not face the Avast Email Signature issue.
- If you have an older version of Avast, you might be able to find the Avast Email Signature option in the General Settings of Avast. And once you have disabled it, it will essentially work in the same way without causing any issues on your computer.
Also Check – How to disable Avast
We hope that now you know more about Avast anti-virus and why should you remove Avast Email Signature from its settings. And if you are also facing this email signature issue on your computer, you can easily disable it using this article. Not only that but we have also explained this feature and why does it come included in Avast anti-virus signature. Due to this, you can easily make your emails clean and professional using this article. In case you liked this article, then make sure to share it on social media. If you have any doubts regarding any of the solutions, feel free to ask any queries in the comments section below.