Searching for My Jio for Pc? Here I’ve a simple and straight guide you need.
MyJio app is basically the hub to access all your Jio services at a go. You don’t need to register or sign in. Just insert the Jio sim and launch the app. The app is free and the user interface makes it easy to handle. The app serves a wide range of purposes like recharging your plan, checking your data usage, knowing your plan expiry date, as well as providing you access to apps like Jio Cinema, Jio Cloud, Jio Engage, etc. However, the app is not a necessity and you can continue enjoying your Jio plan even without the app.
Note: We will use an emulator in this case. You may wanna ask why?
Ans: Emulator creates an environment to use the My Jio app exactly how we use it in our android smartphone. Apps are easy to use and not that much technical knowledge required. So, as we are using the same app on our PC with the help of an emulator, we are enjoying more wider screen & control & smoothness than a smartphone.
Follow these simple steps & you won’t need any further guide for using My Jio app in a PC.
How to Download MyJio for PC
This is the tricky part, most people get stuck in the endless loop of not finding the link to download. Here is a simple procedure to download:
- First, Download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
- After this, you open the Bluestacks application.
- Open the Google Playstore with your existing Gmail & password.
- Then look for the search tab in Playstore, type in “My Jio” and hit Enter.
- Get the My Jio app?
- Click on it and select “Download”.
- This may take some time depending on your internet speed. However, it won’t take more than a few minutes.
Note: If this app is not available in Playstore, download apk for My Jio app & Install it Via this Guide – Guide link
Little Info About My Jio App
|App Download Version||6.0.08|
|Last Updated||Jan. 28, 2020|
|App Own by||Reliance Corporate IT Park Limited|
|App Category||Free Productivity App|
|Support Android Version||Android 10 and above|
How to Install My Jio for PC?
- Once the download is finished, Simply click on Install.
- The installation will be finished within a few minutes.
- After this, the My Jio app will appear in BlueStack “My Apps area”. You can then open the app from there.
Features of My Jio for PC
In case, myJio plan has expired then you can easily resort to this app for making your recharge. Different kinds of plans are available-like short term and long term depending on the user’s requirement. Also, if you have unfortunately exhausted your daily data limit and want to do some important works, then you can avail the 4g data voucher by paying a small additional fee.
Although you can recharge by logging in to the official Jio website MyJio makes it a much less cumbersome process. Also, you can recharge for your mates as well.
Features of My Jio App:
- JioPay-You can link different payment wallets like JioPay, Paytm, and Phonepe for faster and hassle-free payments.
- You can recharge, check your data usage, and manage your account settings.
- You have access to MyJio mini apps like Jio Cinema, Jio Cloud, etc.
- JioCare-JioCare takes care of all your queries. There are guide videos and FAQs available to handle all your issues.
- Non Jio users can order the Jio sim directly to their home and track the delivery as well.
Pros and Cons Of Using My Jio
- Easy to track data usage.
- Simple user-interface.
- Cheap data plans.
- JioCinema and JioCloud.
- Great customer service.
- Only beneficial for 4g phones.
- No support for Windows or Blackberry phones.
- Jio works perfectly fine without the app.