Vivo Z1 was designed, keeping in mind the growing influence of gaming in India. For this reason, the phone is aggressively specs and kept a reasonable price. The phone has 6.53-inches screen with IPS LCD panel. It has 6 GB RAM and is powered by 2.3 GHz Octa-core processor and runs on Android V 9.0 (Pie). If you are looking to root the phone, don’t worry, we have a detailed guide on how to root your Vivo Z1 Pro.
Carefully read all the instructions provided in the guide. And you will learn how to install custom ROM firmware, custom recoveries, removing pre-installed apps and a lot more.
Note: If you root your Vivo Z1 Pro smartphone, you will not be able to claim warranty on your device. Unless you unroot the device again. So think long and hard before you start rooting your smartphone.
Steps to prepare your phone for Root:
- The first step is to take a complete backup of your personal data from your smartphone. This is a safety measure. We suggest you use professional software to back up your device.
- Then charge your phone up to 60% to 70%. This is because rooting your phone is a very lengthy process. If your phone switched off in the middle of rooting, it would get bricked. i.e., your phone won’t turn on in any way or shape. Hence, to be on the safe side, at least charge it 60%.
- The next step is to enable USB Debugging Mode in your smartphone. You can do it by opening setting -> Developer Options -> USB Debugging. If this option isn’t available, then tap 5 – 7 times on “About Phone” in settings.
- Finally, we need to connect our smartphone to the computer. For this, you need to download Vivo Z1 Pro USB driver and install it on your computer.
After finishing all these steps, you and your phone are ready for the rooting process.
Detailed Guide on how to Root Vivo Z1 Pro Android Smartphone:
- The first step is to download Kingo Root for your computer and then install it, Once, the installation is completed. Launch the application.
- Now connect your smartphone to the computer using the Vivo USB data cable.
Note: if you have installed the previous or wrong version of the Vivo USB drive. Then kingo Root will automatically download the suitable USB driver and install it.
- Once the installation of the USB driver is over, you will see the following message flash: Vivo Z1 Pro Normal Mode. Root Status: No.
- To begin the rooting process, click on the “Root” button in the Kingo Root window.
- Normally, it takes 2-3 minutes a root Vivo Z1 Pro. Once it is completed, you will receive the following message “Root Succeeded.”
This is it, these are the steps you have to follow to root your Vivo Z1 Pro smartphone. To confirm the process, install ‘Root Checker’, on your phone.
We have use Kingo Root for the process, other guides might suggest you use SuperSU, etc. All are same and do the same thing.
So, this is the detailed guide on how to root your Vivo Z1 Pro. Comment down below your experience and any difficulties you face. I am happy to help.