Searching for Smule for Pc? Here I’ve a simple and straight guide you need.
Smule is the best singing app on the planet. Period. If you wanted to channel the Eminem in you, then this is your chance. Smule lets you record Karaoke versions of songs from all popular artists. You can either sing solo or invite a friend to accompany you. Also, you could choose a pre-made video of other users or the artist himself and incorporate it in your song. Once the singing part is over, you can add some cool audio effects or use video filters to enhance your video. Now, you can upload the video to the app and hear the reviews and opinions of the public or friends. Around 20 million recordings are made per day.
Note: We will use an emulator in this case. You may wanna ask why?
Ans: Emulator creates an environment to use the Smule app exactly how we use it in our android smartphone. Apps are easy to use and not that much technical knowledge required. So, as we are using the same app on our PC with the help of an emulator, we are enjoying more wider screen & control & smoothness than a smartphone.
Follow these simple steps & you won’t need any further guide for using Smule app in a PC.
How to Download Smule for PC
This is the tricky part, most people get stuck in the endless loop of not finding the link to download. Here is a simple procedure to download:
- First, Download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
- After this, you open the Bluestacks application.
- Open the Google Playstore with your existing Gmail & password.
- Then look for the search tab in Playstore, type in “Smule” and hit Enter.
- Get the Smule app?
- Click on it and select “Download”.
- This may take some time depending on your internet speed. However, it won’t take more than a few minutes.
Note: If this app is not available in Playstore, download apk for Smule app & Install it Via this Guide – Guide link
Little Info About Smule App
|App Download Version||6.9.5|
|Last Updated||Feb. 21, 2020|
|App Own by||Smule|
|App Category||Free Music & Audio App|
|Support Android Version||Android 19 and above|
How to Install Smule for PC?
- Once the download is finished, Simply click on Install.
- The installation will be finished within a few minutes.
- After this, the Smule app will appear in BlueStack “My Apps area”. You can then open the app from there.
Features of Smule for PC
If you enjoy singing, then Smule provides you with a platform to express your talent and get creative as well. Also, you can sing without a backtrack as well. Moreover, if you are not confident, you can set your recording to be in private mode so that the public will be unable to access them.
The app also provides a messenger feature where they can chat with other users and comment on their recordings as well. Also, you can go live for the public as well. However, users should be aware that Smule, like all good things, is not free. However, they do offer a free trial.
Features of Smule App:
- The pitch-correction feature tunes your voice.
- You can use video filters like Selfie, Fight Club, etc and use audio effects to polish your performance.
- Share your creation on the app.
- Option to choose to sing Live or Record the song.
- Visual effects like smoke, bubbles, etc enhance your songs.
Pros and Cons Of Using Smule
- Huge Collection of songs.
- Privacy feature
- Solo and duet
- Audio and visual effects.
- Share feature.
- Not ideal for youngsters.