Superbeam is one of the most robust applications for transferring media between devices, which we call Superbeam. There is a need for this kind of apps because we keep downloading stuff into our mobile phones and PCs, but it is not feasible to download that same files separately on the other device as well. When we can share data from one to another device. Superbeam app is available for free to download on the Play Store, and you can easily download it from there.
But, could you use it on your PC as well? Why not? As you all know, we have separate applications called Android emulators that we can install on our PCs and make a virtual environment to Android right inside our PC. Therefore, it is undoubtedly possible that you can use the Superbeam app for PC as well.
We recommend you to use the BlueStacks emulator because it is our personal favorite as it is super easy to operate. The installation process is of few steps. All you need is to download BlueStacks and install it and search for the Superbeam app and click on the download button. That is it. So, as we are using the Superbeam app for PC as well, we would like to share some of its features with you and also the points that we love about the application and what we didn’t like while using it for ourselves. Therefore, stay tuned to the article as you will get to know much more about the application.
How To Download Superbeam for PC
To Download & install Superbeam on your PC, you need the help of an Android emulator. Here, we will be making use of the Bluestacks App to help with our installation. It is the most powerful and reliable Android Emulator out there. Before Installing Bluestacks, here are the minimum system requirements that you should be aware of.
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, Mac
- 1 GB RAM minimum
- Pentium 4, or Dual Core, Core 2 Duo
- Minimum of 15 MB Hard drive space required
Once you have confirmed this, we’ll show you how to install Bluestacks.
- The first thing you need to do is download “Blustacks” from its official website.
- Specify a location for the file to be saved.
- After the download is over, click on the Bluestacks installer.exe file.
- To begin the installation, click the install now option.
- The installation will take around 5 minutes depending on your computer capacity.
- You might be prompted for a restart.
- Now you can add your Google Account. Sign-in with your details.
- Once you have logged in, you will be at the Home-Screen of BlueStacks.
Little info about Superbeam App
|Last Updated||Jun 27, 2015|
|Apk File Size||5.1M|
|App Category||Free Communication App|
|Support Android Version||Android 15 and above|
|Get it on||Google Play|
Since we have installed Bluestacks, we can now move on to the installation of Superbeam.
How To Install Superbeam for PC
- Launch the BlueStacks app.
- Open Google Playstore.
- Search for: Superbeam
- Now you will see the result. The APK File size will be around 5MB.
- Proceed for installation.
- Once Complete, Use Superbeam as like your Smartphone from your PC.
Features of Superbeam for PC
Since sharing files between your devices is quite essential and frequently used, there are a lot of apps available out there. But when compared to Superbeam, these lack a lot of useful features. These features are one of the biggest reasons why people use Superbeam on their PCs. Not only that, if you do not know about the characteristics of Superbeam, you will not be able to use it to the full extent.
Therefore, we are here with the significant features of Superbeamand how these can be useful for you while transferring files. Unfortunately, since there are a lot of features present in Superbeam for PC, we are here with the significant features of Superbeam:
- Superbeam works across different platforms without any issues. This means that even if the devices that you are using are based on various operating systems like Android, iOS, Windows, Linux, etc. you can still use Superbeam for sharing files across them without any issues.
- Apart from that, Superbeam even allows its users to share files without an internet connection. This is possible as Superbeam uses your local area network for transferring data. Not only that, if there is no local area network available, then Superbeam will create one using your phone’s Wi-Fi hotspot.
- One of the best things about Superbeam is its user interface which is extremely easy to use. Due to this, almost anyone can use it without any issues, no matter which device they have.
- Superbeam supports high-speed file transfers using dual-band Wi-Fi for up to 30 Mbps transfer speeds. This means that you can easily share multiple files across your devices at the same time without any issues.
Pros and Cons of Superbeam
While we are trying to test out this software, like always, we have come across some of the best parts about the app. And there are some points as well which we personally didn’t like in the app. However, if we talk about the primary function of the Superbeam app, it works quite wonderfully transferring all the files in seconds. So let us discuss the pros and cons of the app more deeply.
- Fast and reliable connection
- Transfer speeds are wonderful
- Works excellent for PC as well
- Uses NFC and other technologies to transfer the data
- Not available on Play Store
- You will need to download it from an external source
FAQ On SuperBeam for PC
Answer: Firstly, you will need to install BlueStacks on your PC, and you can download the APK file from www.apkpure.com and install it on your PC.
Answer: If you download the wrong file, then we are not sure about the health of your PC.
Alternatives of Superbeam For PC
While the main focus of the app that you are looking for must be file sharing. Then there are a lot of options available in the play store that are as good as the Superbeam app for PC. As you search on the Google Play Store, you will not find the Superbeam app there. Instead, you will have to download it from some other website which is a downside. Therefore, we are listing some good alternatives to the Superbeam app that you can choose to download on your PC.
- Share Me – Share Me is new in business and is gaining a lot more attention than any other app these days. Most of the users were using Share it earlier, but then most of the user base moved on to Share Me app. Because Share Me does the same job as other apps and without showing unnecessary advertisements.
- ShareIt – We always recommend the best in class apps for your PC and mobile phones. And, if you are looking for an alternative to the Superbeam app, ShareIt can be a reliable option as well. Because it is one of the best applications that you will find on the play store for transferring files from one device to another.
- Xender – Xender packs a lot of useful features like the other apps in this segment. The features of the Superbeam app are also there in the Xender app. And, the best part about the app is that you can trust this app as it is official and is available on play store to download. You will not have to face the hassle of finding it on other websites.