Searching for Thunder VPN for Pc? Here I’ve a simple and straight guide you need.
Thunder VPN is known for providing super-fast VPN proxy services. You are not required to go through the complex configurations as it is very simple to use. VPN is just one click away for being activated and you can access any part of the internet freely.
Thunder VPN facilitates the encryption of the data so that no one can steal your information for exploitation. When you turn on the VPN, it will guarantee an inaccessible path in the digital world. It is available globally including major landmasses like America, Europe, Asia and many others. Apart from this, you can easily change your server by simply clicking on the flag.
Note: We will use an emulator in this case. You may wanna ask why?
Ans: Emulator creates an environment to use the Thunder VPN app exactly how we use it in our android smartphone. Apps are easy to use and not that much technical knowledge required. So, as we are using the same app on our PC with the help of an emulator, we are enjoying more wider screen & control & smoothness than a smartphone.
Follow these simple steps & you won’t need any further guide for using Thunder VPN app in a PC.
How to Download Thunder VPN for PC
This is the tricky part, most people get stuck in the endless loop of not finding the link to download. Here is a simple procedure to download:
- First, Download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
- After this, you open the Bluestacks application.
- Open the Google Playstore with your existing Gmail & password.
- Then look for the search tab in Playstore, type in “Thunder VPN” and hit Enter.
- Get the Thunder VPN app?
- Click on it and select “Download”.
- This may take some time depending on your internet speed. However, it won’t take more than a few minutes.
Note: If this app is not available in Playstore, download apk for Thunder VPN app & Install it Via this Guide – Guide link
Little Info About Thunder VPN App
|App Download Version||3.1.10|
|Last Updated||Jan. 3, 2020|
|App Own by||Signal Lab|
|App Category||Free Tools App|
|Support Android Version||Android 16 and above|
How to Install Thunder VPN for PC?
- Once the download is finished, Simply click on Install.
- The installation will be finished within a few minutes.
- After this, the Thunder VPN app will appear in BlueStack “My Apps area”. You can then open the app from there.
Features of Thunder VPN for PC
If you look carefully, you can see too many reasons for choosing Thunder VPN as a proxy service provider. For instance, compatibility with 3G, 4G, and WiFi networks is an amazing thing about this application. There are a lot of hyperactive servers providing services globally with high-speed bandwidth.
While using this, you can observe that it comes with easily understanding user interface with relatively fewer ads as compared to others. Unlike other VPN apps, this is very safe as you are not even required to allow additional permissions for using it.
- Elaborate server network
- Support online resources and email
- Intrusive logging policy
- Up to 2 Mbps top downloading speed
- Compatible with all mobile data carriers
- Advanced server selection
- Fewer ads while using
Pros and Cons Of Using Thunder VPN
- Unlimited high-speed bandwidth
- UI is simple and easy to use
- Functional with BBC iPlayer
- Passed every leaking test
- Very slow internet speeds
- No torrenting is allowed
- Outdated security
- Not able to beat censorship
- Only available on Android
- Customer support is not satisfactory
- VPN kill switch is not featured