Searching for U Dictionary for Pc? Here I’ve a simple and straight guide you need.
U Dictionary does everything that its name implies and much more. In this digital era, it is naive to expect people to carry pocket dictionaries with them. However, with apps like these around, you don’t need to.
U dictionary has a free oxford dictionary and also functions as a language translator. Some of the available languages include Spanish, French, and native Indian languages like Hindi are also available. The developers are consistently working on improving the app. In fact, U Dictionary won the best self-improvement app of the 2016 award.
Note: We will use an emulator in this case. You may wanna ask why?
Ans: Emulator creates an environment to use the U Dictionary app exactly how we use it in our android smartphone. Apps are easy to use and not that much technical knowledge required. So, as we are using the same app on our PC with the help of an emulator, we are enjoying more wider screen & control & smoothness than a smartphone.
Follow these simple steps & you won’t need any further guide for using U Dictionary app in a PC.
How to Download U Dictionary for PC
This is the tricky part, most people get stuck in the endless loop of not finding the link to download. Here is a simple procedure to download:
- First, Download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
- After this, you open the Bluestacks application.
- Open the Google Playstore with your existing Gmail & password.
- Then look for the search tab in Playstore, type in “U Dictionary” and hit Enter.
- Get the U Dictionary app?
- Click on it and select “Download”.
- This may take some time depending on your internet speed. However, it won’t take more than a few minutes.
Note: If this app is not available in Playstore, download apk for U Dictionary app & Install it Via this Guide – Guide link
Little Info About U Dictionary App
|App Download Version||4.3.12|
|Last Updated||Feb. 26, 2020|
|Apk Size||Varies with device|
|App Own by||Youdao (Hong Kong) Limited|
|App Category||Free Education App|
|Content Rating||Everyone 10+|
|Support Android Version||Android 16 and above|
How to Install U Dictionary for PC?
- Once the download is finished, Simply click on Install.
- The installation will be finished within a few minutes.
- After this, the U Dictionary app will appear in BlueStack “My Apps area”. You can then open the app from there.
Features of U Dictionary for PC
If you are someone for whom English is not the strongest forte, yet wants to improve on the language, then U dictionary is the perfect companion for you. They not only provide the meaning of the words but also show how to use it in a sentence as well. They support a wide variety of languages and thus you can relate English to your native language as well.
Additionally, they also got many fun quizzes and other educational videos of basic stuff that will be of great help to you. Moreover, the app is entirely free and you don’t even need the internet to use the app. The user-friendly nature of the app is worth mentioning as well.
Features of U Dictionary App:
- Quick Translate-This feature lets you access the meaning of the word without opening the dictionary.
- The offline functionality-The app does not require internet connectivity. In fact, it boasts of offline dictionaries in about 38 languages.
- Besides dictionaries, the app also features quizzes, articles and games to improve your language.
- Language translator.
- The app can be integrated into messenger, web browsers, etc
Pros and Cons Of Using U Dictionary
- Simple and easy to use.
- Supports a wide variety of languages.
- Works offline
- Instant translation.
- Too many ads.