Searching for Unacademy for Pc? Here I’ve a simple and straight guide you need.
Unacademy is an online-based learning platform that serves as an alternative to conventional classroom learning. It is a platform in a similar mould to Skillshare, Coursera, etc. Users can learn anything ranging from management courses, artificial intelligence, photoshop, illustrator and machine learning. Students can also prepare for competitive exams like Gate, UPSC, Jee, GRE, etc.
The courses are graded and you can view the ones that are the most popular. The interface is very simple and intuitive to use. Also, more courses are regularly added and you can also ask doubts and have your queries cleared as well.
Note: We will use an emulator in this case. You may wanna ask why?
Ans: Emulator creates an environment to use the Unacademy app exactly how we use it in our android smartphone. Apps are easy to use and not that much technical knowledge required. So, as we are using the same app on our PC with the help of an emulator, we are enjoying more wider screen & control & smoothness than a smartphone.
Follow these simple steps & you won’t need any further guide for using Unacademy app in a PC.
How to Download Unacademy for PC
This is the tricky part, most people get stuck in the endless loop of not finding the link to download. Here is a simple procedure to download:
- First, Download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
- After this, you open the Bluestacks application.
- Open the Google Playstore with your existing Gmail & password.
- Then look for the search tab in Playstore, type in “Unacademy” and hit Enter.
- Get the Unacademy app?
- Click on it and select “Download”.
- This may take some time depending on your internet speed. However, it won’t take more than a few minutes.
Note: If this app is not available in Playstore, download apk for Unacademy app & Install it Via this Guide – Guide link
Little Info About Unacademy App
|App Download Version||5.25.121|
|Last Updated||Feb 25, 2020|
|Apk Size||Varies with device|
|App Own by||Unacademy|
|App Category||Free Education App|
|Support Android Version||Android 18 and above|
|Get it on||Google Play|
How to Install Unacademy for PC?
- Once the download is finished, Simply click on Install.
- The installation will be finished within a few minutes.
- After this, the Unacademy app will appear in BlueStack “My Apps area”. You can then open the app from there.
Features of Unacademy for PC
Unacademy offers premium quality courses at a very low price. These courses are on par with University level classes and taken by verified instructors. If you have sufficient knowledge and interest, you can be an Unacademy educator. You will be paid a good amount of cash as well. You have to download the Unacademy educator course and get their verification. This is a breeze if you are well versed in the subject.
Moreover, you can take the sessions when it is convenient for you. The classes are structured into different sessions of different durations. If you are bored with classroom academics, then Unacademy will be a breath of fresh air for you.
Features of Unacademy App:
- Learn from the best educators like Kiran bedi.
- You can save the courses that you like.
- More than 300 different books covering different subjects are available.
- A wide range of courses available ranging from programming languages to machine learning
- You can ask questions as well.
Pros and Cons Of Using Unacademy
- Simple and intuitive.
- Rich variety of courses.
- Interactive classes
- The courses offer incredible value for money.
- You can save courses as well.
- Not everybody can make it as an educator.
- More video quality options could have been provided.