Searching for Zarchiver for PC? Here I’ve a simple and straight guide you need.
ZArchiver is a utility app which is created by ZDevs. With this app, users can use the “Create Archives Files” option on their smartphone. ZArchiver app also offers “File Archiving” options. This app has a centralized platform with simplified processes. This app gives users a wide selection of archive file formats. And you have to select the location for the output in your smartphones for extra archives.
Note: We will use an emulator in this case. You may wanna ask why?
Ans: Emulator creates an environment to use the Zarchiver app exactly how we use it in our android smartphone. Apps are easy to use and not that much technical knowledge required. So, as we are using the same app on our PC with the help of an emulator, we are enjoying more wider screen & control & smoothness than a smartphone.
Follow these simple steps & you won’t need any further guide for using Zarchiver app in a PC.
How to Download Zarchiver for PC
This is the tricky part, most people get stuck in the endless loop of not finding the link to download. Here is a simple procedure to download:
- First, Download and install Bluestacks on your PC.
- After this, you open the Bluestacks application.
- Open the Google Playstore with your existing Gmail & password.
- Then look for the search tab in Playstore, type in “Zarchiver” and hit Enter.
- Get the Zarchiver app?
- Click on it and select “Download”.
- This may take some time depending on your internet speed. However, it won’t take more than a few minutes.
Note: If this app is not available in Playstore, download apk for Zarchiver app & Install it Via this Guide – Guide link
Little Info About Zarchiver App
|App Download Version||0.9.2|
|Last Updated||Oct 07, 2019|
|Apk Size||Varies with device|
|App Own by||ZDevs|
|App Category||Free Tools App|
|Support Android Version||Android 14 and above|
|Get it on||Google Play|
How to Install Zarchiver for PC?
- Once the download is finished, Simply click on Install.
- The installation will be finished within a few minutes.
- After this, the Zarchiver app will appear in BlueStack “My Apps area”. You can then open the app from there.
Features of Zarchiver for PC
ZArchiver allows you to manage archive files without connecting your phone with the PC. Users can do it on their smartphone’s local library. ZArchiver app comes with a simple user interface design for immediate file processing.
It only needs to select the file they wish to archive and press the compress option. By using the share option you can share zip files to others through social networking sites.
Features of Zarchiver App:
- You can easily select files by clicking on the icon from the left of the file name.
- UTF-8/UTF-16 supporting filenames. Allows you to use national symbols in filenames.
- In this app, you can extract split archives,- 7z, zip, and rar.
- Open an archive file from the mail application.
- Create and decompress multi-part archives.
- Create and decompress password-protected archives.
- Edit archives,- add/remove files to/from the archive.
- By using the “Extract Here” option,- all files present in the same folder will be extracted to the same folder as well.
Pros and Cons Of Using Zarchiver
- Manage Archive files.
- View archive contents- rar5, bzip2, gzip, xz, iso, etc.
- Multithreading support.
- Easy to use interface.
- Supports every standard archive file formats
- Create encrypted archives.
- Partial archive decompression.
- Support PIPE format.
- Cannot force open some encrypted archives.
- Not all archives file formats are supported.
- Can’t manage file storage on SD cards.
- Minimal file compression capability.
- Can not extract multiple files at a time.